Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - April 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi neighbors,
Just a short update: I am travelling since last Thursday so I'm sending only 60 gifts daily. Today my main didn't reset so I sent out only 40 gifts from my 2 support accounts. Tomorrow will be my last day with 60 gifts and from Wednesday I'm back to sending 100 gifts daily.
And one excuse: just before Age of Ash commenced I had to take a 2 weeks break; during that time I was not able to collect my gifts so I lost a lot of gifts. I was also not able to track down who sent me what so it is not possible to return the gifts from first half of April. I tried to compensate this by sending extra Chain Saws during the event when I had free gifts slots. Anyway, should anyone feel that I own him/her a gift - pls advise and you'll receive an extra gift from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom