Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Thursday 23rd August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

username: djulskie
friend code: a36zruq

items required:
disposable shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet, travel guide, tour review, great shots, album, shredder, stamp, cash counter, atm, imprinter

items i can return:
anti-theft gate, fuel (3unit), chocolate candies, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, passenger (10), powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Hi Everyone! After not upgrading anything for ages, I've now upgraded my repair base, and am upgrading the stupid DFS, so I can at least get the mission rewards. Doing well with the repair base (thanks Vangees!), so just need 2 air vent filters, and 3 controllers.

The DFS needs smoke detectors, POS terminals, and Glass display cases. Failing that, additional radars. The DFS stuff isn't as urgent, as I'm not too bothered when that gets finished! I hope a future update allows us to delete this waste of space ;)

My latest one item request, please refer to my sig.

In the mean time I will try to send out as many requested items to the best of my ability as possible,
but most of the time I just send out the items listed beside your in-game username without checking the forum first.

EDIT: got that item and completed the building so nevermind.

Dear Neighbours,

Could you please send Spare Propellers to "Bali Hi".
These flights to Amsterdam and Tokyo is stripping out my supply faster that it could be replenished. Thanks you!

I007791, just accepted your request (at last we meet again)
Lockout, thanks for your gift of Dispatcher Consoles.

Last day was very positive for me. One stair more, a coal power station built and control tower lvl 4 reached thanks to all your gifts. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Again today's most critical need is the weather panel. Other needs in my signature.

Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
Hi there! I think some of my neighbors are gone - not sure what's going on. Friso, hung - I don't see you anymore. hung, I received a spare prop from you this morning. When I tried to send you a spare wire, you were not in my list. I'll try again later today.

Thanks for the gifts....

User: Panda Prince
Friend Code: a5m6eye
Level 7
Item i can send: I don't know yet.. i haven't sent anything yet.
Item i need:
Items for the Hotel
-Do not disturb sign: 4
-Bath Towel:4
-Disposable Shampoo:4
-All-Inclusive Bracelet:4

Could anyone please send them? i wasted my money buying the hotel not knowing i can't build it yet.

I'll try to send anything i can.
but first, let me add you people (do i need to?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom