Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance opening

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
We are currently looking for one new member to join our alliance, one of our loyal members has had to pull out due to heavy work commitments. Therefore, he is planning to rejoin when we level up in a few weeks time.

This a friendly, helpful and loyal alliance - we are very laid back and only ask that you complete 1 task per week and a minimum of 30-35k pax per week and communicate regularly in our Area 51 group chat.

This position will be permanent as long as you fit the above criteria. Edit: if you have lower pax, but steadily growing your pax, send a PM or post if your interested.

Periodically, we make top 50, but once we level up in a few weeks, we should be able to maintain a top 50 position each week.

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
We are currently looking for one new member to join our alliance, one of our loyal members has had to pull out due to heavy work commitments. Therefore, he is planning to rejoin when we level up in a few weeks time.

This a friendly, helpful and loyal alliance - we are very laid back and only ask that you complete 1 task per week and a minimum of 30-35k pax per week and communicate regularly in our Area 51 group chat.

This position will be permanent as long as you fit the above criteria.

Periodically, we make top 50, but once we level up in a few weeks, we should be able to maintain a top 50 position each week.

Thanks Jay, Please contact me or @JayBee via PM or on this thread if you are interested ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
I am interested and willing to learn from everyone!
IMG_1512.PNG
IMG_1514.PNG

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I am interested and willing to learn from everyone!View attachment 15528 View attachment 15529
@Ryan Allen we have filled our immediate position, however, we will be leveling up in about 2 weeks and will need 2 more members. If see that you have posted to a few threads, so if you are still interested send me a PM. We love to share what we’ve learned in the game with others to help grow their game as well.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
@Ryan Allen we have filled our immediate position, however, we will be leveling up in about 2 weeks and will need 2 more members. If see that you have posted to a few threads, so if you are still interested send me a PM. We love to share what we’ve learned in the game with others to help grow their game as well.

aw dang, I am hoping to find an alliance before Sunday!

Top Bottom