1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Alliance flights not counting...

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Therkyn, 19 April 2018.

1. Therkyn

Therkyn Active Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    So I launch 2 PPD to Egypt, my 67 flight destination this week. Each time they come back and I go to launch them back out, it briefly shows 27 flights completed and then resets to 25. I'm sure this has been covered in the past (I just couldnt seem to find it). Its the first time its happened and my alliance is generally understanding about not completing, but its frustrating, its an honor thing, I get at least 1 done a week.

-t

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  2. Renaldo

Renaldo Active Member

Android
    04ojx1yl
    Renaldo_Main
    Having the same issue here at Android, my Cape Canaveral Flight are stagnated at 23 flights done,
    while in reality I have done way more, by speeding up. (wanted to get the task done)

grrr....

3. Papana

Papana Active Member

Android
    0482r432
    I have same problem,tooAnd GI support think there are no problem

4. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

Android
    047e3pp7
    Antonis
    Same thing happens to me (android), the glitch has eaten up at least 8 flights to Buenos Aires, and throws to the trash a lot of effort to reach the required 109 flights this week.

5. I lost my last 18 flights. I was burning up fuel to finish the alliance mission so I could focus on event flights.

6. There's already another thread on this subject:
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/passengers-not-counting-for-alliance.22358/page-4