1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Alliance flights and PAX not counting again

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by JayBee, 30 May 2018.

1. One of my games is having the counter roll back after I land alliance flights and the pax on all flights are not counting ...AGAIN....just like last week....anyone else having this issue?

Zahid Hassan Tushar, Speed and AMG like this.
  2. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    It's happening to me too :mad:

AMG and JayBee like this.
  3. Also here. Indeed annoying, since I was planning to focus on the event flights after finishing an alliance task.

LjGibbs and JayBee like this.
  4. Yeah, same here. :mad:

JayBee likes this.
  5. Guess it’s ticket time again unfortunately

6. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Ticket submitted :inpain:. I'll let you all know what kind of response I get from them, also if anybody gets a response can you please post on here

7. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Also I'm on Windows but can see from the people posting on this thread that the issue is effecting all different platforms.

8. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    Not even going to bother joining an alliance,,,with all the complaints I have been seeing,,,,I'll concentrate on STARS, by finishing some destinations,,the ones that don't give any items...plus knock off some quests,,,,

9. This complaint isn’t alliance related...it’s GI servers issues that are messed up...why comment if you don’t have an issue....

Speed and LjGibbs like this.
  10. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Exactly!!!

11. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    because I haven't a clue,,,,there is enough to do in this game,,,,whether it's a server issue or not,,,,the thread topic IS alliances NOT counting again"""""...what do you mean " why comment......? ????? I do have an issue,,,,my issue is, I'm not going to join ANY ALLIANCES .= PERIOD.....

12. And by the way, it is more strange. My flights to Maracay are as mentioned not counted for the alliance at all, BUT the counter for the stars is working. This leaves me quiete clueless.

JayBee likes this.
  13. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    WHATEVER

14. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    :ROFLMAO:

15. I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling
    Look up the definition to issue. I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling. I would hope you have something better to do with your time.

16. Yeah that’s the counter rolling back.

LjGibbs likes this.
  17. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    not trolling,,,,,,,,well I see it is time for a VACATION... Sailboat is IN,,,,weather is Excellent,,,,I'd rather rather sail in 30 knots wind thanFLY and to be called a TROLL....UYA KIA,,,,,,,

18. WolfAngus

WolfAngus New Member

Android
    04zjxcg3
    Wolf
    same here... Just finish a task, and it rolled back..

Funny thing : it's flight with item... I lost these items for nothing :(

JayBee likes this.
  19. :ROFLMAO::finger:...I was wondering how long it would take me to block you....Sayōnara

20. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    That's one of the worst things when this issue occurs...loss of PAX, Fuel, Inflight item etc. Its so frustrating. Put a ticket into GI the more of us that do they may get it fixed quicker.