Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliance flights and PAX not counting again

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Not even going to bother joining an alliance,,,with all the complaints I have been seeing,,,,I'll concentrate on STARS, by finishing some destinations,,the ones that don't give any items...plus knock off some quests,,,,

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Not even going to bother joining an alliance,,,with all the complaints I have been seeing,,,,I'll concentrate on STARS, by finishing some destinations,,the ones that don't give any items...plus knock off some quests,,,,
This complaint isn’t alliance related...it’s GI servers issues that are messed up...why comment if you don’t have an issue....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
This complaint isn’t alliance related...it’s GI servers issues that are messed up...why comment if you don’t have an issue....
because I haven't a clue,,,,there is enough to do in this game,,,,whether it's a server issue or not,,,,the thread topic IS alliances NOT counting again"""""...what do you mean " why comment......? ????? I do have an issue,,,,my issue is, I'm not going to join ANY ALLIANCES .= PERIOD.....

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling
because I haven't a clue,,,,there is enough to do in this game,,,,whether it's a server issue or not,,,,the thread topic IS alliances NOT counting again"""""...what do you mean " why comment......? ????? I do have an issue,,,,my issue is, I'm not going to join ANY ALLIANCES .= PERIOD.....
Look up the definition to issue. I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling. I would hope you have something better to do with your time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling

Look up the definition to issue. I have seen you on many threads...you seem to seek out everything to offer some inane comment...stop trolling. I would hope you have something better to do with your time.
not trolling,,,,,,,,well I see it is time for a VACATION... Sailboat is IN,,,,weather is Excellent,,,,I'd rather rather sail in 30 knots wind thanFLY and to be called a TROLL....UYA KIA,,,,,,,

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
same here... Just finish a task, and it rolled back..

Funny thing : it's flight with item... I lost these items for nothing :(

That's one of the worst things when this issue occurs...loss of PAX, Fuel, Inflight item etc. Its so frustrating. Put a ticket into GI the more of us that do they may get it fixed quicker.

Top Bottom