Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Alliance Destinations Question

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I have 2 PPDs, 2 Jumbos, and 3 TPs. My alliance destinations are for those three types of plane as Smallest plane, Largest plane, and most number of planes respectively.

If I add 2 Jumbos to make a total of 4, but keeping my 2 PPDs and 3 TPs, will I only get alliance destinations for TPs and Jumbos, with Jumbos occupying the most number of planes and largest planes slots?

I’m about to upgrade my control tower so this will help me decide what planes to bring into play.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have 2 PPDs, 2 Jumbos, and 3 TPs. My alliance destinations are for those three types of plane as Smallest plane, Largest plane, and most number of planes respectively.

If I add 2 Jumbos to make a total of 4, but keeping my 2 PPDs and 3 TPs, will I only get alliance destinations for TPs and Jumbos, with Jumbos occupying the most number of planes and largest planes slots?

I’m about to upgrade my control tower so this will help me decide what planes to bring into play.

no. it does not change regardless of how many planes you have in any category.

the distribution will be the same.

no. it does not change regardless of how many planes you have in any category.

the distribution will be the same.
I think @deepgreensea is right.
3rd mission goes to the plane type you have the most, which will be Jumbo in his case if he adds 2 more.
So, he will get 1st for his ppd, and 2nd and 3rd for Jumbo.
I had the exactly same case with my support account.

Your 1st task still for PPDs. But your 2nd and 3rd tasks for Jumbo.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Jumbo.
I have 3 to and 3 jumbo and I got jumbo for my 2nd and 3rd mission.
Does this mean a tie in the number of planes in the two categories with the highest plane count would cause the third alliance task to be assigned to the bigger plane? Or is there some other factor involved?

I'm just trying to make sure I understand because I hadn't realized before how these tasks were assigned. Also, is it known what affects the number of flights assigned to each alliance task?

Does this mean a tie in the number of planes in the two categories with the highest plane count would cause the third alliance task to be assigned to the bigger plane? Or is there some other factor involved?

I'm just trying to make sure I understand because I hadn't realized before how these tasks were assigned. Also, is it known what affects the number of flights assigned to each alliance task?
Yes that's how it seems to work.
I believe the number of flights depends on your level and the type of planes for the task. It does nothing to do with the number of planes you have. (Whether you have 2 tp or 4 tp, you still get the same number of flights. Seems like its assigned by the plane type.)

Correct, in the event of a tie, the task will be for the higher ranked plane (not necessarily larger).

As for what determines the number of flights, the primary driver is your level, and it goes up after every 10 Levels. There is a slight deviation (I think) based on flight time as my TP flights always gives me more to Turkey or Sao Paolo (1hr) than to SanFran (2h40). The number of planes you have does not currently make a change.

Top Bottom