1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Alliance and space launch not showing up

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by david smith, 19 April 2018.

1. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20xblwtp,04rn9r1c
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    Here is the response I got

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello!

Your request (#8356486) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
    We'll get back to you within 24 hours from your latest message.

[​IMG]
    Mary (Game Insight Support)

Apr 19, 14:39 EEST

Dear David,

Weekly alliance tasks work only when you're playing with a strong and stable Internet connection. If you are offline or the Internet is unstable, the flights won't be counted towards the weekly progress even if they're completed in the game.
    To make sure that every flight is counted properly, check the stability of your Internet connection every time before you start playing.

Sincerely,
    Mary
    Game Insight Support Team

of Service |
    Privacy Policy |
    Help

2016 © Game Insight.

All rights reserved

[KZMO08-L2WY]

I told you hem it wasn't my cable internet, because the only time I have a problem is when I lose power witch I haven't

2. No worries dude, I got the same reply too

3. I get tired of the internet connection response. Now, every time I enter a ticket, I always say in my ticket that I have checked my internet connect, the upload speed is x, the download speed is y, and the latency is z. I also say right up front that none of my other internet-dependent applications are experiencing trouble. That usually stops the stupid canned response.

Dan, Blue Aero and LjGibbs like this.
  4. Blue Aero

Blue Aero 350+ Star Club

Windows PC
    Blue Aero
    I have a very stable internet connection and my alliance flights are not counting - well - they do - but then revert back to the previous number when I send new flights out. I'm very ticked about this - I have not really made any effort to make my alliance flights until this week and spent a lot of fuel for nothing.

5. Blue Aero

Blue Aero 350+ Star Club

Windows PC
    Blue Aero
    This is after my two airplanes returned - showing 125 flights:
    pic 1 AC 4-19-2018.png

This is immediately after sending the two airplanes back out - note that count goes back to what it was - 123 - before the airplanes returned.
    pic 2 AC 4-19-2018.png

Attached Files:

6. Yep - I have 2 tickets out, and every time GI Kate tries to sluff me off, I send her more screenshots, more ticket numbers of other people with the problem, on and on again! :):):) I may send a ticket for my 3rd game whenever I get around to doing screenshots.

7. Bertron

Bertron Well-Known Member

Android
    04xlp029
    Bertron
    I'm having the same issue on android and wondering if I should continue sending out alliance flights that might eventually get counted or just not bother to save fuel and time. ugh.

8. Blue Aero

Blue Aero 350+ Star Club

Windows PC
    Blue Aero
    I was wondering the same thing :( I should be close to completing as it is - I've already three starred it so the flights will be a complete waste if they don't count.

9. Blue Aero

Blue Aero 350+ Star Club

Windows PC
    Blue Aero
    You mean hundreds and thousands of people have the "slow internet connection" at the same time? :D Funny how it only affects the alliance numbers and not the rocket launches. (/ end sarcasm) :)

crescent moon and Jeff P like this.
  10. david smith

Android, Windows PC
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    well I half to restart my game several time before alliance will show up, have contacted airporcity thru facebook, gave them both my GI support ticket #s and brief explanation

11. david smith

Android, Windows PC
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    my speed test from spectrum.com over wifi on laptopspeed test.png