Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Alliance and space launch not showing up

Here is the response I got

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello!

Your request (#8356486) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
We'll get back to you within 24 hours from your latest message.

mFn3fqLvAAagDQ1b2P1fcr4IcrWLHC_9ouOPOCUk1dPU_ViWhvzJhzMhyu_iys6Vy4GipRwq0QP0S5E8LtaIs03QB369Gfsytw2YqsbPWi8ugY-7zO3fsS-1vA=s0-d-e1-ft

Mary (Game Insight Support)

Apr 19, 14:39 EEST

Dear David,

Weekly alliance tasks work only when you're playing with a strong and stable Internet connection. If you are offline or the Internet is unstable, the flights won't be counted towards the weekly progress even if they're completed in the game.
To make sure that every flight is counted properly, check the stability of your Internet connection every time before you start playing.

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Help

2016 © Game Insight.

All rights reserved

[KZMO08-L2WY]

I told you hem it wasn't my cable internet, because the only time I have a problem is when I lose power witch I haven't

Narocc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fymbgr0
Username
Narocc
Here is the response I got

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello!

Your request (#8356486) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
We'll get back to you within 24 hours from your latest message.

mFn3fqLvAAagDQ1b2P1fcr4IcrWLHC_9ouOPOCUk1dPU_ViWhvzJhzMhyu_iys6Vy4GipRwq0QP0S5E8LtaIs03QB369Gfsytw2YqsbPWi8ugY-7zO3fsS-1vA=s0-d-e1-ft

Mary (Game Insight Support)

Apr 19, 14:39 EEST

Dear David,

Weekly alliance tasks work only when you're playing with a strong and stable Internet connection. If you are offline or the Internet is unstable, the flights won't be counted towards the weekly progress even if they're completed in the game.
To make sure that every flight is counted properly, check the stability of your Internet connection every time before you start playing.

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Help

2016 © Game Insight.

All rights reserved

[KZMO08-L2WY]

I told you hem it wasn't my cable internet, because the only time I have a problem is when I lose power witch I haven't

No worries dude, I got the same reply too

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I get tired of the internet connection response. Now, every time I enter a ticket, I always say in my ticket that I have checked my internet connect, the upload speed is x, the download speed is y, and the latency is z. I also say right up front that none of my other internet-dependent applications are experiencing trouble. That usually stops the stupid canned response.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have a very stable internet connection and my alliance flights are not counting - well - they do - but then revert back to the previous number when I send new flights out. I'm very ticked about this - I have not really made any effort to make my alliance flights until this week and spent a lot of fuel for nothing.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
This is after my two airplanes returned - showing 125 flights:
pic 1 AC 4-19-2018.png

This is immediately after sending the two airplanes back out - note that count goes back to what it was - 123 - before the airplanes returned.
pic 2 AC 4-19-2018.png

Attachments

• pic 1 AC 4-19-2018.png
    pic 1 AC 4-19-2018.png
    704.1 KB · Views: 134
  • pic 2 AC 4-19-2018.png
    pic 2 AC 4-19-2018.png
    606.7 KB · Views: 125
This is after my two airplanes returned - showing 125 flights:
View attachment 12594

This is immediately after sending the two airplanes back out - note that count goes back to what it was - 123 - before the airplanes returned.
View attachment 12595

Yep - I have 2 tickets out, and every time GI Kate tries to sluff me off, I send her more screenshots, more ticket numbers of other people with the problem, on and on again! :):):) I may send a ticket for my 3rd game whenever I get around to doing screenshots.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
I'm having the same issue on android and wondering if I should continue sending out alliance flights that might eventually get counted or just not bother to save fuel and time. ugh.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'm having the same issue on android and wondering if I should continue sending out alliance flights that might eventually get counted or just not bother to save fuel and time. ugh.

I was wondering the same thing :( I should be close to completing as it is - I've already three starred it so the flights will be a complete waste if they don't count.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Yep - I have 2 tickets out, and every time GI Kate tries to sluff me off, I send her more screenshots, more ticket numbers of other people with the problem, on and on again! :):):) I may send a ticket for my 3rd game whenever I get around to doing screenshots.

You mean hundreds and thousands of people have the "slow internet connection" at the same time? :D Funny how it only affects the alliance numbers and not the rocket launches. (/ end sarcasm) :)

Top Bottom