Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame.com Ownership

I thought I'd better post this to clear up a lot of confusion about this forum and its ownership.

AirportCityGame.com (This forum) is owned by myself. Neither the forum or myself have any connection to GameInsight or Road404. The only communication this forum has received from either company is from Ivan (Free2Play) who is the lead developer of Airport City.

The forum was started back in April 2012 shortly after the game was released. I was playing through the game and realised I needed friends to send me items to complete buildings. I searched online and found nothing except the official Facebook page which was full of people in the same position as myself.

I then decided to set up a forum for people like myself that wished to trade items with each other and the forum just grew from there.

Although the forum is owned by myself, we have a great team of administrators and moderators on the forum who help keep the site running smoothly.

The forum is funded from my own pocket, assisted by the donations made and also the ad's we have displayed to non VIP Flyers.

Hope that helps to clear up any confusion, as i've noticed recently quite a few people were under the impression this was a GameInsight/Road 404 official forum.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I thought I'd better post this to clear up a lot of confusion about this forum and its ownership.

AirportCityGame.com (This forum) is owned by myself. Neither the forum or myself have any connection to GameInsight or Road404. The only communication this forum has received from either company is from Ivan (Free2Play) who is the lead developer of Airport City.

The forum was started back in April 2012 shortly after the game was released. I was playing through the game and realised I needed friends to send me items to complete buildings. I searched online and found nothing except the official Facebook page which was full of people in the same position as myself.

I then decided to set up a forum for people like myself that wished to trade items with each other and the forum just grew from there.

Although the forum is owned by myself, we have a great team of administrators and moderators on the forum who help keep the site running smoothly.

The forum is funded from my own pocket, assisted by the donations made and also the ad's we have displayed to non VIP Flyers.

Hope that helps to clear up any confusion, as i've noticed recently quite a few people were under the impression this was a GameInsight/Road 404 official forum.

It took a very long time before I found this forum - the forum and it's members makes the game, without it, it would be just another game. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

It took a very long time before I found this forum - the forum and it's members makes the game, without it, it would be just another game. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Unless you're specifically looking for the forum, then many people would be unaware we exist. Luckily we do rank very very high on Google for a variety of keywords, so when people do decide to look, then can easily find us :)

Now imagine if GI actually gave us a little bit of promotion, how much more enjoyable it would make the game for the people that don't know about the site, and of course, the extra money GI would make as happy players = spending players.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Unless you're specifically looking for the forum, then many people would be unaware we exist. Luckily we do rank very very high on Google for a variety of keywords, so when people do decide to look, then can easily find us :)

Now imagine if GI actually gave us a little bit of promotion, how much more enjoyable it would make the game for the people that don't know about the site, and of course, the extra money GI would make as happy players = spending players.

Stop looking inside my head!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
thanks for creating and keeping the forum up, @Dave i started playing years ago and quit before. but i always know where to visit whenever i felt like wanting to know what's going on in the game, and where i should definitely go first when i start playing again!

Device
  1. Android
Look at their fanpage......
Full of anger.
People are dissapointed of everything.....
They shout.....
They are angry.....

This game need a community....
Look at us.....

Road 404 should appreciate your work.
And they should think of how to make those people work together.
Not only buy answer one by one by unsatisfied answers.....

Btw, this forum would be more great if chat is available.....
When phone is vibrate when everyone post....
I think this is a new level than area 51.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Look at their fanpage......
Full of anger.
People are dissapointed of everything.....
They shout.....
They are angry.....
Happy Player's tend to play more of the game than checking community or websites,they don't come often to Community.
Road 404 should appreciate your work.
They have Promoted it in Past,I remember it, Don't You? ;)

Happy Player's tend to play more of the game than checking community or websites,they don't come often to Community.

I would disagree. When you start playing the game is quite simple, which is the idea to get you drawn into playing.

As you progress, it would be virtually impossible to play without either having friends send you items or spending vast amounts of money completing buildings/quests etc.

Without having a community available to easily trade I would have given up playing about 4 years ago. In fact, I would hazard a guess most people on here would.

They have Promoted it in Past,I remember it, Don't You? ;)

Yup, February 2015

ac-png.32258

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I would disagree. When you start playing the game is quite simple, which is the idea to get you drawn into playing.

As you progress, it would be virtually impossible to play without either having friends send you items or spending vast amounts of money completing buildings/quests etc.

Without having a community available to easily trade I would have given up playing about 4 years ago. In fact, I would hazard a guess most people on here would.

Yup, February 2015

ac-png.32258
Spot on, @Dave . I was perfectly happy playing the game as it was. I was looking for extra info when I stumbled upon one of Tom's guides. The rest is history... :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ

Yup, February 2015

ac-png.32258
Facebook Community isn't the place to Trade, For trading Item's we need a Forum, Fortunately we have both.
Community is a place where GI can Announce Thing's, It's not Forum.

Facebook Community isn't the place to Trade, For trading Item's we need a Forum, Fortunately we have both.
Community is a place where GI can Announce Thing's, It's not Forum.

I think we we're getting our terminology muddled. Although this is a forum, I still refer to it as a community, which I believe it is.

I agree the Airport City facebook page isn't a great place for people to trade items, but many people still try and do just that.

I know Game Insight have their own forum, but from my perspective its awful. > http://airportcityhd.gi-center.com/forum/rubric/9

The trading thread has over 45,000 posts, which is very off putting and would be impossible to keep track of. Also the trading threads, launch threads are all contained in the "Off-Topic" section of their forum, which they describe as "Free Space for Off-Topic Communication" - How trading and launching on an official Airport City forum is off topic stumps me!

However, I can see why people get confused thinking this is the official site after seeing the official one.

Top Bottom