Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
my game on my iOS device kept crashing, so I signed in on Facebook, deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it’s given me a brand new city.. how/where do I log in and get my original city back?

my game on my iOS device kept crashing, so I signed in on Facebook, deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it’s given me a brand new city.. how/where do I log in and get my original city back?
In Facebook if you delete the app and reinstall you cannot return back your city.
The same with IOS you should contact GI support to help you and these is other thread members talking about the crash in IOS.
Now try to contact GI support maybe you have a chance they return you city back.
This 2 links about IOS crashes you can post again in one of the 2 links
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/crashing.20527/
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-keeps-crashing-on-ios-on-opening.20662/
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-keeps-crashing-on-ios-on-opening.20662/
Here the link to contact GI support
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en

Good Luck (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
Yeah I wrote to them on the in game support a few hours ago, got the “usually respond within 24 hours” reply so hopefully.. bit stupid though if there really is no way to save your progress to Facebook/game centre etc

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Welcome to the new Airport City Questions Section!

When you post a question in this section of the forum, other members will be able to answer and then select what they believe is the best answer by clicking on the "Best Answer" button on the left hand side. You can see the button highlighted in the screen shot below by the red box.

The best answers will then be shown underneath the first post.

View attachment 1356
Popular Questions & Answers will then be added to the Airport City FAQ.

Dave
Is there one building that collects all coin? :) Ta very much Baz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
it´s possible to learn more about the buildings in AC game? i´ve tried wiki but it´s not working.
For example wich building is the "theatre"? i know that most of buildings really exist, wich it´s super cool to see them minimized:happy:.
Thanks for your help.
Maria

Hi neighbours,
it´s possible to learn more about the buildings in AC game? i´ve tried wiki but it´s not working.
For example wich building is the "theatre"? i know that most of buildings really exist, wich it´s super cool to see them minimized:happy:.
Thanks for your help.
Maria
Most of the time I use the WIKI app on iOS (slightly different format and seems to work better on the iPad) but I just went and got this info straight out of the WIKI link (below)...

870DEDB4-90A0-47DA-850A-C430FA909CA8.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Lol, I have to admit that I wondered, “she’s been playing this game for a long time, I’m sure she must have built one at some stage?”. :LOL:
It´s my support game "Kimba", always reminding me that i have to visit a theatre 5x :LOL:. And i know that building as cinema never thought it was also theatre :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Welcome to the new Airport City Questions Section!

When you post a question in this section of the forum, other members will be able to answer and then select what they believe is the best answer by clicking on the "Best Answer" button on the left hand side. You can see the button highlighted in the screen shot below by the red box.

The best answers will then be shown underneath the first post.

View attachment 1356
Popular Questions & Answers will then be added to the Airport City FAQ.

Dave
How does one tag freinds when preparing for a Spaceship Launch? Baz :)

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
How does one tag freinds when preparing for a Spaceship Launch? Baz :)

Like this @Bigglesbaz
Easy - just put an '@' symbol before typing their name. It'll need to be their forum name rather than their game name though...but I got as far as "Bigg" before it narrowed down to you...

Often, you can use this method to work out whether any potential new neighbours are forummers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom