Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the new Airport City Questions Section!

When you post a question in this section of the forum, other members will be able to answer and then select what they believe is the best answer by clicking on the "Best Answer" button on the left hand side. You can see the button highlighted in the screen shot below by the red box.

The best answers will then be shown underneath the first post.

ba.png

Popular Questions & Answers will then be added to the Airport City FAQ.

Dave

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Can someone tell me if there is a specific criteria for top 100 flight list (if several people have same number of flights - how are the places determined). From my experience it is not chronologically, it is not alphabetically, xp is the same for all in WP who reach L50.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Can someone tell me if there is a specific criteria for top 100 flight list (if several people have same number of flights - how are the places determined). From my experience it is not chronologically, it is not alphabetically, xp is the same for all in WP who reach L50.
When i had same number of flights on iOS, i did not overtake the users before me, so i assume it is somehow connected with time. So who is first on that place, will stay in front of me. Of course, when i have one more flight, it is a different story... ;)
But this could be different on platforms that we are playing. Hope one day GI and road404 will let us know a bit more about the game and the playing "rules"...:bookworm:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
When i had same number of flights on iOS, i did not overtake the users before me, so i assume it is somehow connected with time. So who is first on that place, will stay in front of me. Of course, when i have one more flight, it is a different story... ;)
But this could be different on platforms that we are playing. Hope one day GI and road404 will let us know a bit more about the game and the playing "rules"...:bookworm:
Unfortunately it is not the case for me. I have mixed experience - sometimes i'm pushed to lower position, sometimes not.

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
I was wondering if a player's code is only 6 characters long which is mine and a player has 7 characters long that they are unable to add the 6 character code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom