Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
How about building an international space stations as a mission ? :sneaky:

It would be nice to explore this mission.. multiple launches to build the station part by part ...it can have so many sub mission...space walk..space experiment ...watching your airport from space station...:cool: Before we go to mars....we should try this out.

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
GiftXchange posted this in the other thread, but I wanted to make sure it was here:
Also, Windows AC utterly needs a game backup option, we suffer lack of this a lot.
We just had a good friend leave the game forever as it crashed and lost all his progress for I think it was the 3rd time. That's especially frustrating after investing hard earned money into the game.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Helicopters? you can send helicopters from the VIP lounges.

Maybe helicopters could fly & bring back space fuel

1 hour flight = Liquid fuel
2 hour flight = Solid fuel
6 hour flight = Small fuel tank
8 hour flight = Additional stabilizer
12 hour flight = Explosive bolt
24 hour flight = Large fuel tank
100 hour flight = Main stabilizer
150 hour flight = Powerful explosive bolt

With an option of sending 2 or more helicopters on the 100 hour or 150 hour flights to reduce waiting time

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Hello all. I started with a TOP-10 List, but got carried away. Here is my list of wants, nice to haves, begs and requests:
AirPort City Change Requests
  1. Space swap for identically sized buildings.
    1. Being able to swap a 2x2 building for another without having to clear a 2x2 space first would be a very helpful for cosmetic reasons as well as road planning.
  2. Building use while upgrading.
    1. Being able to use the Duty Free Shop, Fuel Station or Repair Base while they are being upgraded would be very useful to keep playing the game, instead of having your ability to send flights being held back.
  3. Friend code displayed in Neighbors list.
    1. Some people use the Friend Code as their name and some change their name every day. It would be nice, for tracking purposes, to be have your neighbors Friend Code also displayed.
  4. Fuel timer reduced every time you level up.
    1. The Fuel timer is a 60 second timer. Having a ½ (.5) second removed from the countdown timer would be nice, since at the higher levels you need so much more fuel.
  5. Fix the missions which require “Accept # guest planes that require passengers”.
    1. I (as well as most players) have these missions that we just can’t complete. These missions should be removed or the game modified that we now have an option to accept planes that require us to use passengers to get them to take back off.
  6. Space Ship Neighbor notification.
    1. Once you launch your space ship it would be nice to have an “Alert Neighbors of Launch” (or some such wording). You would then be able to pick the neighbors that you want to notify. This would give you a better chance of having your spaceship launch be successful and in a quicker manner.
  7. Plane Hangar swap.
    1. The ability to move a plan from one hangar to another would be very useful and eliminate the requirement to sell a plane and repurchase it, just it shows up in a different/newer hangar.
  8. Residential building upgrade.
    1. The ability to upgrade your residential buildings so that they produce more passengers would be a great help with filling up the planes. The graphics wouldn’t have to change, maybe something as simple as Cottage Level 1, Side Wing Level 2 and Mansion Level 3 would be sufficient.
  9. Plane painting/redesign.
    1. This is simply a silly but maybe cool request. Giving the players the ability to paint or possibly change the wing style of their planes would very cool (aka awesome) for us plane buffs out there.
  10. Passenger overflow.
    1. The game already allows the passenger and fuel counters to go over the maximum when you receive passengers or fuel from an incoming flight. It would be nice if you just happen to only be 2 passengers away (88 out of 90) from maximum capacity and you click on a larger building, like Mansion, your counter doesn’t stop at 90 but goes to the actual number (+18): It goes to 106. Real airlines already overbook flights all the time.
  11. Gift show the missions required to obtain that item in Gift and Warehouse views.
    1. When you click on item in the Collection display, the Building requirement list (Big Red Exclamation Point) or the Flight rewards display (lower case letter i in a blue circle) it tells you what flight and frequency that item is rewarded. When you are the Gift or Warehouse view and click on an item, nothing happens.
  12. Email/Text message alert when flight/launch is complete.
    1. At the higher levels most of the flights and all launches will take several hours. It would be a great feature if the game could send out an alert when a certain flight or launch has completed, so us diehard fans could rush back to the game and launch another flight.
I haven't looked at anyone else's suggestions, yet, so I am sorry if there are any duplicates.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Removal of false cheat triggers.

I realised early on that the tokens to buy special planes would never be my goal as I have moved my iPhone/iPad 5 yards within my house and got time traveller message - the tokens I had earned swiped. No point even trying to request them back as I have got same message travelling to work - however much I wish I could time travel there unfortunately not possible. When every device is set to auto update time and game closed down when daylight saving times change.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Also something to make gifting easier. When you have received a gift and want to send back a different gift to them (as per their request or during events) you have to remember the name from the incoming gift screen and then scroll through sometimes many hundreds to get to them on the outgoing list. Maybe you can click on return gift but get all your outgoing gifts as pop up to allow a different one to be sent?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
To enter the Warehouse you click on the Box icon at the bottom of the page. Now you’re in the Warehouse. To find the items that you have in stock you then click on the far right Box icon to enter the “Other” category.

This list is nearly impossible to scroll, with a smile on your face, if you have a lot of items. I mean it takes minutes to get to the end and the scroll capability is not the best on my android tablet.

I would like the item list changed in one of two ways.

Eliminate the “Other” category and break down items at main level into smaller categories like “Repair”, “Flight”, “Building”, “Event”, etc. and then showing the appropriate items under that level.​

OR​

Add another level in the “Other” category so that under “Other” we would see “Repair”, “Flight”, “Building”, “Event”, etc. and then the appropriate items under those levels.​

This would save a lot of time and eye rolling while playing the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I would like the ability to send items in your inventory as gifts to neighbors; if I have an overabundance of, security cameras, in my inventory, I could send those to neighbors that need them.
Or, maybe we could just sell them? Just a thought.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
This game has a trio(3) of needs: fuel, passengers and coins.

The game already has buildings that can be purchased for greenies (and 0 population) that can give your game additional passengers and coins.

I think you should add something like a fuel pump ($8) and a filling station ($12) that would pay out fuel, just like stone castles pay out passengers and circuses pay out coins.

Yes, you'd still need fuel20, but at least you wouldn't need to cut into your supply to get all your planes off the ground in the morning.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
1. Fuel Cap at 100, when giants need 50 is a bit lame. Esp. since you removed the fuel reward from most collection completions.
2. Airport side could allow buildings related to space or flying, and possibly adventure buildings (Pyramid for instance, just like Christmas tree).
3. Allow re-adding of an accidentally deleted neighbor.
4. Building inventory for bought (with greenies) or earned buildings (adventure/rewards) and you can increase the price of store-bought buildings if you want!

Top Bottom