1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Advice sought, please

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by pete blake, 13 November 2017 at 09:36.

1. pete blake

pete blake Active Member

Windows PC
    20fpzdmo
    APETE9999
    I've managed a few successful launches - both green and blue. Now I am having real difficulty in assembling the launch prep items particularly the Spacesuit.

I am flying to North and South Observatories, Baikonur and Cape Canaveral. I am visiting space buildings (exclusively) every day. But I can't get a spacesuit. In contrast, I have 158 Lunar Modules!

Am I doing something wrong..........?
    Thanks
    P

2. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

iPad
    03be7pmi
    JayJay(+urgent item needs)
    Training center for space suits work best for me...I probably average about 2-3 per day.

Kendra likes this.
  3. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

iPad
    03be7pmi
    Actually, to get the prep items for the green and blue I have visited almost exclusively training centers with a few planetariums also...I am visiting more planetariums now for red launch.

4. AshPort

AshPort VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    03bv6gap
    Ashport
    yes, go for the training centres, the little round blue ones

5. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

iPad
    03be7pmi
  6. pete blake

pete blake Active Member

Windows PC
    20fpzdmo
    APETE9999
    Thank you. I do have a couple of friends who have these - but only one or two. Know of any good contacts to whom I could make friend requests?

7. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

iPad
    03be7pmi
    The best way to find neighbors with the buildings you need to visit is to look at their signatures. There are a few threads that have them listed. If you search planetariums and/or training centers, you can find more, but I have posted 2 links below. Most players that have planetariums also have training centers, but not all.

http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/neighbors-with-planetarium-needed.18894/

http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/looking-for-neighbours-with-planetariums.17924/#post-267008

8. mo elbo

mo elbo 800+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    please pm me for friendcode
    mo elbo
    Hi Pete you are not doing anything wrong, mostly the space suit is to be obtained from flights to the destinationes you mentioned
    sinds latest update the droprate has been terrible but the bonusses became more effective so i would suggest using the golden-dice as best bonus to better your drops ore regular dice (also effective on a slightly smaller scale) .
    Then there are the buildings that drop these like neighbors training-center .
    maybe one point each time you visit a neighbor and return visit madlen an then the next neighbor and so on
    the same after a sequence off flights refresh by visiting madlen and continue with the next batch off flights

9. mo elbo

mo elbo 800+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    please pm me for friendcode
    mo elbo
    @pete blake I have 3accounts with each 6planetariums and 6 trainingcenters for visits, just send me a PM and il give you the codes.