Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Advice on Adventure flights

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
The thing is it takes So long to have enough fuel and passengers.
On the other hand getting maps dont cost greenies.
And u can get drops for collections Which are important

Hey all,

I read a lot on this forum about the Adventure maps.
Now i have got all five; chichen itza, Machu pichu, tollan, quetzalcoatl, tenochtitlan.
I have one map of them all.

I saved fuel and i have got about 10000 fuel in stock.
I have saved passenders and have now 7150 in stock.
16 repairsets.

Obviously my goal is to get the aztec pyramid and maybe more.

What is the best way? Fly as many flights to one map to get the Most out of the map within the 6 hours. Or just get six drops and move to the next map?
With getting six i have to get another map later to that location.
Somehow i feel thats a waste then.
But is it even possible to get 36 drops of all 5 maps in just one run?

I allready read to uur golden dice So i Will get one.

What is your advice?
The important bonus is GD you cannot get any drop without it.
If you want to use more bonuses to increase your drop my advice do not do that, first active GD then play after the first star the drop will be more if you feel that you want to active another bonus do it.
You cannot get all the 6 buildings from the first time it is difficult but if you wanna do that you have to save the double fuel you need it if you want to get 3 star (example you calculate to the 3 star need fuel 10000 and speed fuel 20000 then you have to store fuel 20000 and speed fuel 40000) so dont go for that its hard also the passengers is your resident buildings give you enough passengers.
There is another bonuses i am always like to use them when i am doing speed fuel for maps or for other mission:
- Lucky Cap it will help if you need to reach high level but if you already level 80 no need to use it.
- Golden Key should have more than 2 better.
- Family Ticket always ready this very important
- Robot Loader i love this one and use it every time so no headache from the guest planes and also i landing them (important for those dont have more runway).
- Alarm Clock this bonus very important for me i cannot do any maps without it i must have about 3 or more.
- Jar of Diogenes this bonus if i have it and i need more experience it will help this active for a week (7 days) i use this bonus 3 times to reach level 80. 21 days active during the 21 days i did a lot speed fuel and launch.
- Golden Dice for sure i use this it is my best bonus with all maps.
Spy Glass and Dice i am not big fan for these bonuses and i used them but i did not get what i want (i am talking about maps) but this 2 bonuses help in other things like events.
- Sky Captain this a good one 3 in one experience, money and drop. i use it but the drop its not like the GD.
Good Luck(y)

My best advice for adventure flights is read all the info on this forum then decide yourself what is best for you.

I activate a GD and just do a few hours, I’ll try for 12 or 18 of one item. I generally use 500 units of F20 but it’s the passenger numbers that are the limiting factor. On the first Aztec pyramid passenger numbers are low but as you get further along they get higher.

Yesterday I went for 12 was sceptres flying 2 PD to helliopolis. In the end I got 15,used a GD, business class bonus for extra income and didn’t have to activate any passenger bonuses and used about 300 units of F20 so I was happy. It’s all about what you are happy with and can you sustain the fuel and passenger requirements for each destination.

Top Bottom