Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Advice on Adventure flights

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Hey all,

I read a lot on this forum about the Adventure maps.
Now i have got all five; chichen itza, Machu pichu, tollan, quetzalcoatl, tenochtitlan.
I have one map of them all.

I saved fuel and i have got about 10000 fuel in stock.
I have saved passenders and have now 7150 in stock.
16 repairsets.

Obviously my goal is to get the aztec pyramid and maybe more.

What is the best way? Fly as many flights to one map to get the Most out of the map within the 6 hours. Or just get six drops and move to the next map?
With getting six i have to get another map later to that location.
Somehow i feel thats a waste then.
But is it even possible to get 36 drops of all 5 maps in just one run?

I allready read to uur golden dice So i Will get one.

What is your advice?

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
I did yesterday my first serious maprun by myself -
I can write you the result but tbh there are so many ways how you can do it .... its impossible to say THATS the way you should do it

I activated the Tollan map and did 237 flights and got 23 obsidian knives
I used 667 f20 and I was really active and landed every single avaliable guest plane in that time

found out that my most limiting factor are the passengers.

Since Im way too greedy buying that many maps from duke my plan is now to move on to the next city and only use 2 maps (=> runs) per destination to complete all 36 Items.
But the 2nd run Ill do after I did all others - so I can get at least some Building sooner

It depends on what you want to achieve (stars or collections)
If you want the Aztec today in 6 hours then at some point all maps (if it's a waste or not the jury is still out) will be activated because you'll be after completing the collections before the GD expires.

As for 36 collections this is a tall order (I went for as much as I can which was 1 pyramid and I ended up with 3)

Also be mindful that there'll be 1 map that'll seek to put the spanner in the work (this is where you are going to waste consumables) so tone you expectations down a bit as said by @Davescharf to me.

I bigggggg advice search a thread that I did Aztec pyramids here there is definitely so insight that'll guide youin a way or two.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I read that yesterday indeed @Teboho .

You Guys think its possible to complete at least a few aztec pyramids based on my fuel and pax.

I think its good to make the most out of 1 map in the six hours and see how far u get in the 6 Hours.

Btw golden Dice is only buyable right for 4 greenies?

@Onat42 did u use golden dice?

Btw golden Dice is only buyable right for 4 greenies?
Yes

I think its good to make the most out of 1 map in the six hours and see how far u get in the 6 Hours.
Like I said it depends on what goal you want to achieve. Also remember there's no right or wrong as long as at the end of the day you are satisfied with your progress. Now this matters most.

This I can assure you that in my next run I'll finish of the pyramid collection and 3 star the all 5 maps as its only a little left to do but to acquire the 3 remaining pyramids.

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
@Kevin1010 I did it without dice, since I didnt want to spend the 4 greenis - rather save them for land (since land cost 20 even when theres a sale)

at least from my experiance in this really maprun and the few without propper preps aI can say arround every 10/11th plane u get in average 1 Item. (without dice)

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
@Kevin1010 i also did this yesterday, I activated Golden Dice, activated map, flew until I got 12 drops from each map which was approx 40 flights to each map destination and then activated the next map and flew again to collect the next 12 drops etc until I had completed all 5 maps.
Worked well, but eventually used all my fuel and pax so couldn’t collect more than 2 Aztec pyramids.
I guess with the amount you’ve saved up you could do more than me but I would set a goal for example 3 x pyramids which would need 18 of each drop. Or moreif youhavetime and resources.
Good luck

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Michael thanks man.
Good to see the golden dice helps.

The thing is that Some meso America maps are hard to get. So somehow u have to make the best out of the map.
I read here in the forum that especially one of the five is hard to get.

Do u see my point? It can be a waste of maps

Also it takes arround 50 fuel for regular and speed up in Total. So after doing the maps i can do like 200 flights for fuel if i am right with 10000 fuel.
And a little less than 200 with pax but with landing guestplanes and buildings it Will get to 200 aswel.

However i think i cannot take 6 pyramids i am afraid lol.

Yes - some maps are hard to get. I’ve been waiting for a map from Ephesus so I had a full set of 5 to resume getting Collosesums from Ancient Rome. I finally paid he 12 greenies to buy 3 maps and got it that way so I hope to start those flights this weekend

The 4 greens for the Golden Dice when using those times maps is well worth the investment. I can never commit a full 6 hours to use the entire thing but I usually try to get about 3 full hours of flying. In the past I’ve tried to get to 18 of each item so I only need 2 of each map in order to get the 6 buildings but as has been stated you need both a lot of fuel and a lot of passengers.

If you think it’s hard now wait til you start flying larger planes. 100 flights with a Jumbo is 38000 passengers and approx 15000 units of fuel. Family Ticket and Alarm Clock bonuses become very valuable for the passengers with the larger planes. This is why you see more experienced players with huge cities full of passenger buildings...they become worth it once you start doing these maps

I can always get 36 items by flight. The key thing is to make sure to activate spyglass and golden dice (never activate dice because it decrease the drops). I can get 36 items in a average of 130 flights per map.

Sometime, i activate a second map on the same run if time permit (i will pick one destination with lots of maps) to get the most. Like that, i can complete within 3-4 runs.

And Sky Captain if you have. You can get lots of xp and gold too ;)

Lots of things I’ve seen around the forum is that the extra bonuses hinder. I got the remaining things I needed (11-18-15-18-18) in about 275 flights. Extrapolating that out would get close to your numbers. I did need to use 1 alarm clock and a family ticket to have enough passengers since I was flying jets.

I used the Spyglass and GD on an Alliance Map as well since I still had passengers. Got 130 flights and 13 drops before I ran out. That’s a little better than the 15-16 for the other 2 destinations on 200 flights.

I go for 18 drops for each map. Just doing roman colleseum. If I have multiple maps ill do one map until I get around 14drops, then activate a 2nd map for a destjnation that i have lots of maps for. Get as many as possible before golden dice runs out. I have had other bonus running at same time but drop rate improves when they stop. Business class s a good one to use. Don't forget drop rate before 1st star is very low, and improves a lot after 2nd star. I have 1 map for carnage and have to get all 36 in one go. Roll on Sunday.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I might go for just a few completed. Its better to have a few completed and get the drops for the collections than just having a few with 36 drops and not having one finished.
Makes this sence?

I might go for just a few completed. Its better to have a few completed and get the drops for the collections than just having a few with 36 drops and not having one finished.
Makes this sence?
I agree. The last 5 adventure buildings I've gone for I was happy to settle for 3 of each due to the huge amount of fuel required. Will go back later and try for 3 more of each as I have the maps ready and waiting. :)

Top Bottom