Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure Strategies

The other suggestion I’d make is setting up a 2x square surrounded by passenger bonus buildings. Drop your buildings in here before collecting and then move them back. Even if you don’t have any bonuses with 2 radius you can still get a pretty nice bonus, especially on the larger pax buildings

Full disclosure - I didn’t see the benefit in doing this until I tried it with my Stonehenge runs. It makes a world of difference when you can double your passengers that way alone.

Stonehenge uses a mix of Delta and Powerful Delta. I tried to do my first run by 3 starring the Deltas and 2 starring the Powerful Deltas. That got me 2 buildings without a bunch of bonuses.

If you have the limit it does get harder for sure but the star based approach is a good one.
I have one of those. Can't get it past 52% bonus at the moment. Waiting for the metro station sale, hoping one of those might up it a bit. But, yes, 52% on a 300 pax building is not to be sniffed at.
I go map by map, changing when I've got 18 or 36 drops, depending how they are dropping.

Top Bottom