Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure buildings

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Officially only 6 buildings are allowed.

At one point in a previous update there was a bug which is now fixed, where you could build extra buildings.
Then my "project Pyramid" is done. 5th and 6th are in building process. Costs are gathered fuel and passengers and 16 greenies for 4 rounds of golden dice. Next task is Space needles. I'm half way to get all the needed items for 6 of them.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Did anyone experienced lower drop rate for specific destinations. I completed all flights for 6 pyramids, Stonehendge, Colloseum, Sphynx and drop rate was preety good (with sky captain, dice, golden dice and even spyglass bonus together drop rate was around every 4th flight. Now I'm flying to Ancient world destinations and got 3 drops in 35 flights.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Friend from forum sent me screenshots, what i don't have screenshots of items i lost (maps, chests, warehouse items...). Now i'm waiting for response from support.
Tell them that you don't have screenshot of your city, they will help you get all the things you lost. It has happened to friend of me and he got everything he lost from the date his game wasn't synchronizes with server's.

Top Bottom