1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

QL Red Launch Advance Notice - Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus - Saturday 1st December 2018 from 7.00am UK Time

Discussion in 'Space Launches' started by Captain WH Rollins, 6 November 2018.

1. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Advance Notice - Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus
    I'm planning on activating another QL bonus and undertaking red launch flights, to complete as many of the Water World collections as possible, during the QL bonus activation period.

As befote, all the seat positions will be available to all neighbours who wish to join in. You can invest as much or as little resources as you want, and take the seat position of your choice. It will be up to you when you join and how many flights you wish to be involved with. As for myself, I intend to pace myself, across the 24 hour activation period. The first seat position will not be a priority for me, if you want the seat, you will need to invest the neccessary resource points to secure it.

The flights will last 2.5 hours, unless a second QL bonus is added by a neighbour. If this is the case, then the flights will last 15 minutes. If a third QL bonus is added, the flights will last a few minutes.

If we are neighbours and you would like to be involved, there is nothing you need to do, except to be patient for the launch day to arrive. If we are not neighbours, and you would like to be involved, there is plently of time to become neighbours, by sending me a Private Message. Only forum members need apply.

I planning on activating the QL bonus and opening the launch on Saturday 1st December 2018, at 07.00am UK time. This will be dependent on how the stock piling of space program resources progress, during the month of November.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Last Updated: Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 08.15am London UK Time

ItsRalphy, Capt.S, Jostein and 4 others like this.
  2. I should have a QL by then I can join in on

3. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    A second QL bonus would be just great, it would help speed up the process, allowing us all to do far more red launch flights. I'm sure there will be a third QL bonus at some point.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

4. I will maybe join if i have enough ressource by the first of december !

Last edited: 8 November 2018
  5. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    It would be good to have you involved, hopefully that will happen.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade likes this.
  6. Thanks @Captain WH Rollins !

7. Maybe I will join you with QL if I collect enough resources by December 1 , 2018

Dafsade likes this.
  8. I'd like to try join at least some of them with my 3 games. I don't think we are neighbors yet on Crescent3. If you could PM me your neighbor code, or send an invite (my code is in my signature), I'd appreciate it. :)

Dafsade likes this.
  9. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Yes, I know what you mean. I find high value space program resources difficult to collect and take time to do so. You could always join without a QL bonus, if you wished.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

AMG likes this.
  10. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Hello, we have not spoken in quite a while. I have just keyed in your code.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

11. Great! I am looking forward to the launches. I won't be joining right at first (it's starting at 11pm my time), but I'll be there about 7 hours later.

12. Looking forward to join ,.

Regard

13. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    The first five days of this week have proved to a good for stock piling of space program resources, a healthy number of high valued resource items have been obtained from opening launch ready chests chests. It is doubtful this will continue into next week, things are bound to slow down.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

14. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Hi Mr C, I'd like stab at this if poss. Cheers Baz :)

15. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    You are more than welcome to join in - see you then.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

16. I can join with a third QL, but don't have much as far as resources go.

17. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    You are very much welcome to join with or without a QL bonus. Since your resources are limited, it would be a waste to open a QL bonus and not make the most of it. It needs to be good for you as well, as for others who join.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade likes this.
  18. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    So far this week it has proved not to be a good week for stock piling of space program resources. Fortunately, I have had far better days, there is plenty of time before the launch date, for things to improve. Come what may, I will open the launch on the day and on time.

Regards
    Captain \WH Rollins

19. ppls1000

ppls1000 Active Member

Android
    0468eisx
    ppls1000
    I'm not having much luck on getting red launch stuff. I can only do 3 red launches so far. But I'm working hard to get more.

20. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    There is just over two weeks to go, hopefully things will improve for you. This morning's stock piling resulted in one large fuel tank and one powerful explosive bolt (having opened just five launch ready blue chests), the rest were of very little use.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins