Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue & Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus - These Launch Flights Are Now Open To Neighbours - Closed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Advance Notice - Blue & Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus
I'm planning on activating a QL bonus and undertaking blue and red launch flights. The number of blue launch flights will be dependent on how long it takes to obtain the last of the Space Travel Monument's. Once I have this, I will then switch to red launch flights, to obtain the last of the Rocket Garden's. I will then continue with the red flights, to complete as many of the Water World collections as I can, until the QL bonus is no longer active.

All the seat positions, during blue and red launch flights, will be available to all neighbours who wish to join. You can invest as much or as little resources as you want, and take the seat position of your choice. It will be up to you when you join and how many flights you wish to be involved with. As for myself, I intend to pace myself, across the 24 hour activation period. The first seat position will not be a priority for me, if you want the seat, you will need to invest the neccessary resource points to secure it.

The flights will last 2.5 hours, unless a second QL bonus is added by a neighbour, wishing to join these series of flights. If this is the case, then the flights will last 15 minutes. It is also possible that a third QL may come into play at some point, during the process.

If we are neighbours and you would like to be involved, there is nothing you need to do, except to be patient for the launch day to come. If we are not neighbours, and you would like to be involved, there is plently of time to become neighbours, by sending me a Private Message. Only forum members need apply.

I will be activating the QL bonus and opening the launch on Saturday 3rd November 2018, at 07.00am UK time. I will be communicating with neighbours, through the launch thread, and will change the heading, as the flights move from blue launch to red launch.

These launch flights are now open to my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last Updated: Saturday 3rd November 2018 at 07.15am London UK Time

Last edited:
@Captain WH Rollins

! have copied and pasted @Pit1024 post from Nov 2017.

Guys, the award building from this event is an extraordinary one - it gives 1 collectible each 8 hrs. I don't know any building like this and I'm playing AC for 2 years already. You should not expect it to be easy to be earned. This event is really targeted at the very best AC players, so really for the others there is no chance at all. What I would do differently is to give a "compensation" award say for 7 or 17 launches - e.g. some coin producing building with +20 pop, so that lower level players are also interested in playing the event.
@Jostein - you are wrong about the QLs - you only need one QL and two friends with two more QLs so that three of you could go for 77 launches in 24 hrs
. Concerning the 77 red preps - I checked my records. It "only" took me 40 days to collect my last 77 preps.

It might just coincide with your plans if the event runs again this Nov.

Regards
Harcourt

@Captain WH Rollins

Guys, the award building from this event is an extraordinary one - it gives 1 collectible each 8 hrs. I don't know any building like this and I'm playing AC for 2 years already. You should not expect it to be easy to be earned. This event is really targeted at the very best AC players, so really for the others there is no chance at all. What I would do differently is to give a "compensation" award say for 7 or 17 launches - e.g. some coin producing building with +20 pop, so that lower level players are also interested in playing the event.
@Jostein - you are wrong about the QLs - you only need one QL and two friends with two more QLs so that three of you could go for 77 launches in 24 hrs
. Concerning the 77 red preps - I checked my records. It "only" took me 40 days to collect my last 77 preps.

Regards
Harcourt
Did I really post this :)?! One year later I would use another wording and would surely skip the part with "for the others there is no chance" :cautious:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins

Regards
Harcourt

Many thanks for letting me know about the event, early October is what I'm planning for.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This morning's neighbour visitations brought in just 14 launch ready blue chests. Having opened them, only one proved useful, main stabilizer, the rest were rubbish. If this keeps up, across the rest of this month, it will be an extremely slow process stock-piling.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Reactions: p2p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The stock piling is progressing very slowly, I write this with no real surprise. This mornings 14 launch ready blue chests (no bonus available), only three were from the top 3 items, the rest of the resources, were small and not very useful. It is going to be a very long and well travelled road, before launch day comes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This Tuesday morning's stock piling proved better compared to yesterday. Today I opened 9 launch ready blue chests (no bonus available), four were really worthwhile, the rest were small items. Yesterday morning I opened 14 launch ready blue chests (no bonus available), only three were really worthwhile, the rest were small items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
This Tuesday morning's stock piling proved better compared to yesterday. Today I opened 9 launch ready blue chests (no bonus available), four were really worthwhile, the rest were small items. Yesterday morning I opened 14 launch ready blue chests (no bonus available), only three were really worthwhile, the rest were small items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

you can convert your "small ressources" (AS, SFT, SF, EB) into "big ressources" (LFT, MS) by doing "slow launches". Now, it even easier than before thanks to the Private Launch mode !

You open your launch just before going to bed, you check the Private Launch box. all day along you add small ressources (with 2 other players). and, at the end of the 24 hours, you add the rest !

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
you can convert your "small ressources" (AS, SFT, SF, EB) into "big ressources" (LFT, MS) by doing "slow launches". Now, it even easier than before thanks to the Private Launch mode !

You open your launch just before going to bed, you check the Private Launch box. all day along you add small ressources (with 2 other players). and, at the end of the 24 hours, you add the rest !

We use to do something similar, some time ago now, every Friday a groups of us would invest just small resources in a launch, green at first and then blue. We also produced a Flyers League Table, of all those who took part e.g. myself, @Harcourt, @Wired Parrott, @ItsRalphy, @crescent moon and many others. Somewhere on the members forum, not sure where, there is a thread, dating back to 2016.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

We use to do something similar, some time ago now, every Friday a groups of us would invest just small resources in a launch, green at first and then blue. We also produced a Flyers League Table, of all those who took part e.g. myself, @Harcourt, @Wired Parrott, @ItsRalphy, @crescent moon and many others. Somewhere on the members forum, not sure where, there is a thread, dating back to 2016.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Those were the days !!

https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...aller-resource-items.10834/page-7#post-196566

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom