Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Additional Land

Free2Play stated:

We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

Greensmith suggested

"The Simpsons: Tapped Out" game solved their land problem by creating a separate area -- Krustyland-- that could be accessed by tapping on a bus at the Krustyland Bus Station.
Perhaps Airport City could do something similar.

I would like to suggest something similar along the lines of what @greensmith said.

Maybe on one screen you could have all your residential buildings and then on a second screen your airport infrastructure. Could have something like a train station on both screens that sends you between them.

If something like this was taken onboard, maybe a button on the airport screen that when pressed would collect all the passengers from the buildings in the residential area - otherwise would be a pain having to keep flipping between screens to collect passengers for each flight.

The Tribez game always had that one game 5 islands concept that would solve Airport City's problem.
Each island has its own village, infrastructure and challenges, and products it can export to other islands via balloons.

Was Airport City an older game than Tribez?? Maybe Free2Play can shed a light on this.
I agree with you @Bali. I play the Tribez game and don't understand why Airport City can't do the same thing.

Very similar to Transport Empire, they have just introduced a 'winter 'Santa quest' type of challenge, and have created a completely separate platform for it, which you just access by tapping an icon (similar to what we have on the left hand side of AC for the sub quests), admittedly it is smaller than the main game, but it seems to work fine....and Transport Empire is developed by the same team I believe...?

Liking the idea...one screen city, another airport, even possibly a third for space stuff....
Az

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Or as someone else mentioned (sorry, forgot who), please make it so that we can move/build some buildings on the airport side, especially those that make sense like the Flight Academy, Alien Legacy and Astronaut Academy. I bet you can do this easily while you are still working on the expansion.

Top Bottom