Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Addicted to AC?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
An article in my newspaper today - interview people in high profile positions (surgeon, politician, priest) who openly admit to spending a lot of spar time playing games, from Championship Manager, World of Warcraft to Civilisation.

I spend a lot of time playing Airport City. Daily. Sometimes five minutes four times a day, sometimes two hours in an evening. And of course I start the day (being British) with a cup of tea, and landing/sending off my aircraft in AC.

Would you like to add your confession to this thread? It's good to talk :D

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I've played a lot of those to death - including playing Civ 3 at night...and then realising it was 5.45am and I had to be up for work in an hour!

Have had most iterations of Champ Man/Football Manager and many of the Warcraft expansions - just don't like playing in groups with other people though.

Currently playing through Skyrim on the PS4 for the third time.
Also failing to be as good as my son at Fortnite too.

I've played a lot of mobile games from Game of War: Fire Age, through Dominations and onto AC to name but a few. I only started for a very particular reason to kill time, so do tend to tire of them after a whileand move onto something else, but this is doing well for me so far.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've integrated this game into my life, which I have never done before with any game. I check my game twice an hour throughout the work day, usually to collect coins/pax/items and to do a turnaround on flights as needed. Weekends is when I do map flights and QL launches. Definitely an addiction, but it doesn't interfere with my sleep or major responsibilities. I dont invest as much time into fuel or support accts....just once a day to send fuel and items out. I dunno how people have time for multiple games.....thats way too much.

I've integrated this game into my life, which I have never done before with any game. I check my game twice an hour throughout the work day, usually to collect coins/pax/items and to do a turnaround on flights as needed. Weekends is when I do map flights and QL launches. Definitely an addiction, but it doesn't interfere with my sleep or major responsibilities. I dont invest as much time into fuel or support accts....just once a day to send fuel and items out. I dunno how people have time for multiple games.....thats way too much.
i will let you in on a litle secret its called ghost mouse an automated mouseclick repeatprogram
when iam asleep my guestplanes are landed every time they arive and my flights are sent boxes collected when i wake up in the morning i reap the benefits fuel pax and coins were gathered on all three off my accounts then i take over for the more interesting things like sending specific flights and launches
realy usefull those automated click repeaters (esspeciali when you are busy ore a sleep :D

i will let you in on a litle secret its called ghost mouse an automated mouseclick repeatprogram
when iam asleep my guestplanes are landed every time they arive and my flights are sent boxes collected when i wake up in the morning i reap the benefits fuel pax and coins were gathered on all three off my accounts then i take over for the more interesting things like sending specific flights and launches
realy usefull those automated click repeaters (esspeciali when you are busy ore a sleep :D
A lot of people would consider that cheating. Gotta be honest, I think they're right.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A lot of people would consider that cheating. Gotta be honest, I think they're right.
I wouldnt say that. So long as he didn't manipulate the makeup of the game itself, then it really isnt cheating. He just found an efficient way to autocollect things whn he isnt playing the game. I cant do that since Im on a mobile device, but kudos to him for finding a way to automate the system

i understand but i already play 6 hours + a day and as mentioned before it has to do with keeping 6accounts viable
my mainaccount gets all my attention wile ghostmouse is helping on the others .

i understand but i already play 6 hours + a day and as mentioned before it has to do with keeping 6accounts viable
my mainaccount gets all my attention wile ghostmouse is helping on the others .
and i dont alter anything exept for repeating an action that is always the same many times in a row its automated
you would be amazed to know how many use such helptools

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I presume you can get it to click on more than one area before repeating the cycle? I also presume you need multiple runways at max length to ensure you don't get problems with logjams?

I presume you can get it to click on more than one area before repeating the cycle? I also presume you need multiple runways at max length to ensure you don't get problems with logjams?
yes when using medium size window in (windows) you have to remember the exact starting posittion so the repeat action will work if you dont start from the same position you started it wil mis the clicked area
seems verry difficult but isnt once you try it it will all be clear
here is a link to one such programs
https://ghost-mouse-auto-clicker.en.uptodown.com/windows

yes when using medium size window in (windows) you have to remember the exact starting posittion so the repeat action will work if you dont start from the same position you started it wil mis the clicked area
seems verry difficult but isnt once you try it it will all be clear
here is a link to one such programs
https://ghost-mouse-auto-clicker.en.uptodown.com/windows
i personaly use re mouse completely free and see the demo in the link
https://www.remouse.com/

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Being able to play an intelligent and challenging game anywhere on mobile is what has transformed me. I still have 2 or 3 hour sessions some evenings for space flights and adventures but it’s the 24/7 play without sitting at a desk that I like. Five minutes occasionally here and there is what works for me.

I don’t necessarily agree that using a ghost mouse program is cheating - I used to play a lot of flightsims and there was a lot of “help” aids for that to allow continuous desktop play when not sat at the desk. You could argue it evens the odds for desktop players competing against mobile players on AC.

I saw someone mention Championship Manager above, without doubt the most addictive game in the history of mankind. There are widows support groups and everything.

I’ve been playing a fair bit of fortnite recently on PlayStation, it’s a strange game but somehow enticing.

And yes, I’m another that wakes up and lands planes before saying good morning to the other half. She hates AC despite having never played it.

Top Bottom