Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

About the new mission

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
Hi everyone. Unfortunately, I took the new quest lightly. So I don't have enough lab notebook and space suite to complete 10 launches. Do you recommend to invest in greenies and join some friends with QL? Or is it better to wait the next time the quest comes out?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi everyone. Unfortunately, I took the new quest lightly. So I don't have enough lab notebook and space suite to complete 10 launches. Do you recommend to invest in greenies and join some friends with QL? Or is it better to wait the next time the quest comes out?
Visit cosmic fuel stations, fly to north observatory or cape canaveral for the best chance of completing these. If you have enough event tokens, use a spy glass before sending your flights. You should be able to get enough prep without spending greens. It’s a steep price to pay.

Top Bottom