Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A weird bug...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I've got a rather weird bug today.
I received the daily gift (1000 coins), the Dukes store appeared and the alliance weekly task renewed.
However, the daily free videos, the daily mission, gifts and neighbour visits did NOT renew.
Did anyone had this happen before?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I can understand when nothing resets. But why selectively some aspects reset while others do not? You'd think the reset would be an all or nothing deal.

I am now on my 5th day without daily videos but everything else seems to be fine. Unfortunately I now don't have the option of changing daily missions etc. I have reported this to tech support but got the response of All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now. Just keep playing and wait for the new ones to appear later on. :(

Andy, I hope you have better luck than I am having and your game rights itself.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I am now on my 5th day without daily videos but everything else seems to be fine. Unfortunately I now don't have the option of changing daily missions etc. I have reported this to tech support but got the response of All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now. Just keep playing and wait for the new ones to appear later on. :(

I could never watch free Videos since i play this game!

All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now. Just keep playing and wait for the new ones to appear later on

That was exactly the same answer i got when i contacted the support...... But nothing happened

I could never watch free Videos since i play this game!

All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now. Just keep playing and wait for the new ones to appear later on

That was exactly the same answer i got when i contacted the support...... But nothing happened

Wow, that is not good at all. You are doing really well then if you are not able to watch videos. They are definitely a bonus to this game that I am now really missing as they are a great help in moving forward.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto

Yep - you are not alone. Strange that (for me) it is only ever a PC issue - never happens on Android. Got same message as you from GI :sick:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
If you used to have free videos, but suddenly they stopped, it's most likely because you purchased smth in the shop - coins or greens.
If you did that, the videos will come back after a week.

Indeed, videos no longer become unavailable after purchase in the shop, they are just reduced down to 2 daily.
I think it varies from game to game. There are some of us who get no videos - ever! Some who get videos, but then get the "offer not available" pop up after watching it. Then, some who will get 10 one day, then 2 the next, then 4, 5, etc. etc. Submitting a ticket to GI support does no good as we all get the same message "all special offers - yada yada yada".

Definitely a weird bug.

If you used to have free videos, but suddenly they stopped, it's most likely because you purchased smth in the shop - coins or greens.
If you did that, the videos will come back after a week.
Unfortunately, I haven't purchased anything in the store as yet. I was thinking of buying a bit of land when the next sale comes up. Maybe if I do that, I will get at least 2 videos a day back.. ;)

Top Bottom