Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A (lunar) Rover I would be

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Anyone else finding that the Lunar Rover collection items seem to have diminished? With 6 rocket gardens and daily planetarium visits, I should have plenty. But I don't - I struggle to get into double figures with this collection.

The mast camera is my weak link, with 49, 42, 32, and 27 of the other items.

No actually, it's the one thing I always seem to have plenty of, currently over 500 in stock. The ones I struggle with are the IR Telescope (red launches) and Orbital Telescope (Blue & Red), I only have ~50 of those ones. If you're struggling, change your neighbour visits and hit 3 planetariums, MCC3 & Red pad, I *think* the drop rates are higher but only for that collection.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Anyone else finding that the Lunar Rover collection items seem to have diminished? With 6 rocket gardens and daily planetarium visits, I should have plenty. But I don't - I struggle to get into double figures with this collection.
Yeah Ive experienced a bit of a slowup too, but I havent been visiting planetariums. Visit MCC3 and red pads too to improve your chances also

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
No actually, it's the one thing I always seem to have plenty of, currently over 500 in stock. The ones I struggle with are the IR Telescope (red launches) and Orbital Telescope (Blue & Red), I only have ~50 of those ones. If you're struggling, change your neighbour visits and hit 3 planetariums, MCC3 & Red pad, I *think* the drop rates are higher but only for that collection.
The telescopes come from flying to north and south observatories. I keep 2 deltas just flying to the south observatory, and that gives me plenty. I guess I am just running through a bad patch with the planetarium visits to neighbours. I don't visit rocket gardens of neighbours, it is my own rocket gardens that should be yielding the lunar rover items.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Slightly off topic - I can send you Powerful Radio Transmitter if you wish - blankets in return, if that works for you.
P
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have 100 PRT's - getting them as gifts is therefore a complete waste (never send me items I already have 100 of (y)).

You need blankets? Build a couple of extra laundries. I can gift you the Dryers you will need. :whistle: :LOL:

Try hitting MCC3 and red pads for a while. Planetarium drops have been really bad
0F7F53F8-E402-4B9C-8FEB-3C4B415B55E8.jpeg

Top Bottom