Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A little rant about a Top 100 hog named Noxx

I'm flying full time to Lisbon this week with my Falcons. Initially, I thought this will be a fun contest between me, @nsari, @Chad among others. Then out of the blue somebody with the game name Noxx captured the #1 slot. A quick look at Falcon destinations show that he is hogging the Top 3 of most cities.

This is Noxx's current tally:
Anchorage #1 331
Lisbon #1 318
Mogadishu #3 139
Ibiza #2 133​

Total 921 flights over 5 days = 8 flights every hour, 24 hours a day.

I hope GI @Captaincat is taking note.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I must say it is quite ridiculous that GI allows this to happen. Seems like every platform has that one player
that "seemingly" spends massive amounts of money. Either that or they are plants by GI to try and get others
to chase the impossible dream of a first place. I highly doubt the idea that these players are indeed spending
what would be necessary to achieve their rankings. On windows PC we have a player anderl who has monopolized
more than 20 - 30 destinations every week. Except last week where he was a little more quiet than usual. Some destinations
he beats second place by 200 - 300 flights which literally makes no sense especially if money is involved.
The thing is some of us have figured out his monetary outlay. To achieve what he has he would need to spend a minimum of
$2000 - $3000 per month with some estimates going as high as $5000. So yes I call BS on this.

I have a simple solution there should be a limit to the number of places any one player can win. As an example lets
say the limit is 5 in that case any single player could have five 1st places, five 2nd places and five 3rd places. This would
open up the game a bit and give the real non cheating players something to shoot for.
You have an excellent suggestion, it is bright and faire, I agree with you but, in your suggestion, I would put the limit at 10 ( because I am a fair player, I don't cheat and it happens to me sometime that I got 8 or 9 weekly ranking rewards without cheating and I think that there some other fair players that could happen too)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
You have an excellent suggestion, it is bright and faire, I agree with you but, in your suggestion, I would put the limit at 10 ( because I am a fair player, I don't cheat and it happens to me sometime that I got 8 or 9 weekly ranking rewards without cheating and I think that there some other fair players that could happen too)
Any limit would not be fair to real players on platforms with lower number of players. WP is not that big and competitive. I won several times more then ten top 3 positions. And with burning some fuel and passengers I could almost do it every week. You can get top spot with giant in WP with 15 flights. You can imagine how many destinations can you take with flying 5-10 giants only.

Top Bottom