Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General A Friend in Need Bonus

Seeking seasoned players who can confirm the only way to obtain the A Friend in Need bonus is from a Duke Mystery Bonus or from the Mystery Super Bonus ... Thanks!
And by completing collections from flights to destinations earned by top 100 (I think) in alliance ranking.

Seeking seasoned players who can confirm the only way to obtain the A Friend in Need bonus is from a Duke Mystery Bonus or from the Mystery Super Bonus ... Thanks!
From Mystery Super Bonus and you can get it with 10 gold 500 silver from alliance office
alliance-office-jpg.10212

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
From Mystery Super Bonus and you can get it with 10 gold 500 silver from alliance office
Thanks, Husam. If I understand correctly, when I purchase the Mystery Super Bonus, I will get 1 of 4 items: Horn of Plenty, Jar of Diogenes, Spirit of Adventure, or A Friend in Need.

Thus, I have a 1 in 4 chance get getting the desired bonus, correct? I ask because I was hoping to save tokens for S3 planes and the CBM offer when (if) it returns.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thanks, Husam. If I understand correctly, when I purchase the Mystery Super Bonus, I will get 1 of 4 items: Horn of Plenty, Jar of Diogenes, Spirit of Adventure, or A Friend in Need.

Thus, I have a 1 in 4 chance get getting the desired bonus, correct? I ask because I was hoping to save tokens for S3 planes and the CBM offer when (if) it returns.
1) you've forgot Jet Pack
2) I don't think chances are equal 1/5, some bonuses appear to be rarer than others.
3) IMHO it's not worth purchasing. Pretty much nothing is worth spending (gold) tokens unless you already have CBM and more greens than you can spend.
4) S3 planes cannot be bought, you can buy only S1/S2 planes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-airline-tycoon/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214/

Hi PhactorPhil the other way crescent mentioned is a cheaper way to get the mysterysuper bonus
As we are both from the same aliance i know we have some alliance maps in store
use one off those(preferably to a destenation with the smaller planes so to not waste to much fuel) and do the flights 500flights
for the first 50 flights you get 50fuelcatalist after 250 flights you get a mistery bonus and after 500 you get a mistery super bonus

you will need 6000fuel and 9500pax for the return of
50fuelcatalists
1mistery bonus
1super misteybonus
i think its reasonable and better than waisting token to buy them

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi PhactorPhil the other way crescent mentioned is a cheaper way to get the mysterysuper bonus
use one off those(preferably to a destenation with the smaller planes so to not waste to much fuel) and do the flights 500flights
for the first 50 flights you get 50fuelcatalist after 250 flights you get a mistery bonus and after 500 you get a mistery super bonus

50fuelcatalists
1mistery bonus
1super misteybonus

Thanks, Mo! You're absolutely right. Unfortunately I've put myself in a corner where I don't think I'll be able to get 500 flights in before the event clock runs out.

Thanks, Mo! You're absolutely right. Unfortunately I've put myself in a corner where I don't think I'll be able to get 500 flights in before the event clock runs out.
yep i know wat you mean got the same issiu on kev4 need 60 red preps to get the event done with the regular unboosted visits no way i could get there in the 4days left

50fuelcatalists
1mistery bonus
1super misteybonus
6000 fuel? Assuming no fuel cats or other bonuses, with max 13 hangars and 5 flight per aircraft (flights are 30 min, map active 3 hrs) you’ll need around 8 maps. Maps are tough to get. Would you be better using 16000 fuel and doing instant returns on one map?

6000 fuel? Assuming no fuel cats or other bonuses, with max 13 hangars and 5 flight per aircraft (flights are 30 min, map active 3 hrs) you’ll need around 8 maps. Maps are tough to get. Would you be better using 16000 fuel and doing instant returns on one map?
yes you are right speedupps would be needed i forgot we did so many launches in the past before the latest updates and got lots of maps.
but if you need to do launches now it would be defenetly way more dificult
Iam sorry gues for the newer players this game got more difficult in every aspect
we veterans have so many items maps and fuel in storage we take everything for granted
think G.i is realy heading to a gameplay that realy will be needing real money to advance

You will not believe it i was lucky i bought Mystery super bonus and i was lucky first chest it is A Friend in Need bonus :woot::woot::woot:
The way @mo elbo talk about it that you can get it from the alliance maps is right but also maybe you will do the 500 flights then you will get Jar bonus ;)
I was thinking few months back to do it then i said still i am not ready to do this maps for me the easy way is spend gold and silver with my friends help and support i did a lot of launches i find out its the easy way to get the gold and silver + coins + fuel + gold chest + items for launches and experience what amazing offer talking about red launch.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Friend in Need would not help you either. Nothing can make up months or even years of gathering material. Nothing short of shelling out lot's of real money.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I know I am far from being a seasoned player, but while I was researching some things, I ran across this link that may or may not help...but it has alliance missions you can complete for that bonus. So I just wanted to share just in case. Good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-free-to-fly/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214

Top Bottom