Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7 Years of Airport City

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Congratulations Ivan to you and your team. Think we can all say we've had our up's and downs through the years. We're all still here enjoying the escapism and satisfaction this game brings to us all and thank you for being there in the background taking thing's on board that have really made a difference (I've noticed lots of things with this new update).
Also the Support Team have been so much relatable please give thanks to Mary.

AND @Bob69bob :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::nurse: So funny ;)

Device
  1. Android
Thank you for creating a GUI that is very eye appealing and thus very attractive and captivating.
That is your hook.
You reel in Players as the game is "The Great Escape."
The game offers challenges and complexities.
The ability to interact directly or indirectly with people around the world.
So, Cheers to you and your team. Glad I discovered Airport City.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Seven years of Airport City? It's hard to believe that much time has passed.

I wonder if part of the celebration is that they will finally let me mount and arm the air-to-air missiles on the fighter jet in the current event. (Grin)

I think a gift of a few greenies would be wonderful. Seven is not an unreasonable number. However 1 greenie a day for seven years (7*365=2555) would be rather unreasonable.

Or maybe the yellow Chinook helicopter flying around the airport for 7 days dropping gift boxes would be a good way to celebrate 7 years of Airport City?

I have lots of ideas, but not many of them are very practical though.

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
While we all wait for 6.11 to arrive, there are some pics of our team I would like to share, because it is quite big, and I don't want to take all the blame or the praise for myself!

Currently Airport City team is based in two locations: Moscow and Novosibirsk (a 4 hour flight between them). Majority of our team is in Moscow, where all the game designers, engineers, and UI artists are. Novosibirsk office handles art tasks for several Game Insight games, but Airport City is the one that keeps them most busy with all the planes, helicopters, buildings, chests, and promotional art.

Please welcome the Novosibirsk art team! They do most of the things you love about Airport City for the last two years. The art is created through painful multi-stage process going from sketch to 3D model to texturing to post effects to low polygon in-game models with nasty game designers making suggestions and edits during every stage to make every building a piece of art.

StS9WGnvhSheZjdFe74inj4YXQ0km4.png

The cake for our anniversary in Novosibirsk office.

WynBYBzhFnVf3zQef7phZd41OOaITR.png

Moving on to Moscow office. The (non-alcoholic) beverages are being served with a choice of chicken or fish. Too bad it was just this one Friday... But I'd vote to have this initiative every year from now on!

6AcN208dmnjlhdVZkGEZnKbeRUQxcU.png

Preparing to cut the birthday cake in Moscow.

dgt55IoQ3rzc6U5mGH5QVtozYAkjD1.png

From left to right: Kirill, our project manager since last year who makes sure everything's released on time with all the features we want to see (previously he worked as a senior engineer of Facebook version of Airport City for several years), our art director Dana who manages all art for Airport City since development of the game started in late 2010 (there're only two people still working on Airport City since then: Dana and our lead server engineer Evgeny, I came on board several months after that), and finally me — as a project lead I oversee things overall, how it all works and plays together, and what the next big step should be every time we make it.

7wlvNlsTjI7R8L38FbeCRrSHCcbbtO.png

And, finally, the whole Moscow Airport City 2018 team here! Well, except two people who were on vacation.

0JeHQFFoffUYwnB0jyy6bqH0RIPklz.png

Evgeny is the man behind all server-heavy features like alliance missions and all kinds of ratings. As a bonus, he wakes up at night and fixes them remotely if possible if anything goes rogue (as it does occasionally).

GPRuMZ9M2liboIkFBW0oan1MKZ8U8r.png

I9lLVtuF6KstlIgH9RwECxx2Apc65F.png

n3k14CHZAndqwpoA0mimA5R9x7PagR.png

From left to right in the front: Anton, our lead UI artist since last year (hell yeah), and Sergey, the lead mobile client engineer — he and his team of Unity developers do all the features that game designers envision.

vsPrOpB2ztXSw8GdDfbEGKEPoz9gp5.png

Bonus: for the last year's 6-year anniversary Game Insight has made us this Jumbo S3, and since then it's right here next to my desk (not pictured here) to inspire us all!

5qCzzeyoxIJFRxZNHPPaVz6jpHgKCs.png

Have a great day, everyone!

Airport City team.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
While we all wait for 6.11 to arrive, there are some pics of our team I would like to share, because it is quite big, and I don't want to take all the blame or the praise for myself!

Currently Airport City team is based in two locations: Moscow and Novosibirsk (a 4 hour flight between them). Majority of our team is in Moscow, where all the game designers, engineers, and UI artists are. Novosibirsk office handles art tasks for several Game Insight games, but Airport City is the one that keeps them most busy with all the planes, helicopters, buildings, chests, and promotional art.

Please welcome the Novosibirsk art team! They do most of the things you love about Airport City for the last two years. The art is created through painful multi-stage process going from sketch to 3D model to texturing to post effects to low polygon in-game models with nasty game designers making suggestions and edits during every stage to make every building a piece of art.

StS9WGnvhSheZjdFe74inj4YXQ0km4.png

The cake for our anniversary in Novosibirsk office.

WynBYBzhFnVf3zQef7phZd41OOaITR.png

Moving on to Moscow office. The (non-alcoholic) beverages are being served with a choice of chicken or fish. Too bad it was just this one Friday... But I'd vote to have this initiative every year from now on!

6AcN208dmnjlhdVZkGEZnKbeRUQxcU.png

Preparing to cut the birthday cake in Moscow.

dgt55IoQ3rzc6U5mGH5QVtozYAkjD1.png

From left to right: Kirill, our project manager since last year who makes sure everything's released on time with all the features we want to see (previously he worked as a senior engineer of Facebook version of Airport City for several years), our art director Dana who manages all art for Airport City since development of the game started in late 2010 (there're only two people still working on Airport City since then: Dana and our lead server engineer Evgeny, I came on board several months after that), and finally me — as a project lead I oversee things overall, how it all works and plays together, and what the next big step should be every time we make it.

7wlvNlsTjI7R8L38FbeCRrSHCcbbtO.png

And, finally, the whole Moscow Airport City 2018 team here! Well, except two people who were on vacation.

0JeHQFFoffUYwnB0jyy6bqH0RIPklz.png

Evgeny is the man behind all server-heavy features like alliance missions and all kinds of ratings. As a bonus, he wakes up at night and fixes them remotely if possible if anything goes rogue (as it does occasionally).

GPRuMZ9M2liboIkFBW0oan1MKZ8U8r.png

I9lLVtuF6KstlIgH9RwECxx2Apc65F.png

n3k14CHZAndqwpoA0mimA5R9x7PagR.png

From left to right in the front: Anton, our lead UI artist since last year (hell yeah), and Sergey, the lead mobile client engineer — he and his team of Unity developers do all the features that game designers envision.

vsPrOpB2ztXSw8GdDfbEGKEPoz9gp5.png

Bonus: for the last year's 6-year anniversary Game Insight has made us this Jumbo S3, and since then it's right here next to my desk (not pictured here) to inspire us all!

5qCzzeyoxIJFRxZNHPPaVz6jpHgKCs.png

Have a great day, everyone!

Airport City team.

Priviet Ivan !

Happy to see you :D ! and all your team ! !
those are great photos :D !

Top Bottom