Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7 Years of Airport City

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This month we're celebrating 7 years since Airport City was released. To be precise, that's 7 years since it was first released on Facebook for a global audience, and mobile versions followed a bit later.

For now, there're a few Facebook profile cover images I'd love to share with you to celebrate the occasion, check out the attached .zip file. And there're some other nice things coming later, too.

Cheers!

r6zbkEW7ImJcMwVQIl1WKt4ke4DHvz.png

Attachments

• Airport_City_Facebook_Covers.zip
    7 MB · Views: 341

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
This month we're celebrating 7 years since Airport City was released. To be precise, that's 7 years since it was first released on Facebook for a global audience, and mobile versions followed a bit later.

For now, there're a few Facebook profile cover images I'd love to share with you to celebrate the occasion, check out the attached .zip file. And there're some other nice things coming later, too.

Cheers!

Wow ! !

I played only for 1 year ! I would have loved to begin 6 years before !

I am looking forward to seeing what's coming !

Thanks Ivan !

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63

Cheers!

Congrats to you and the AC team for a truly great game. 7 years is no easy feat in your hyper competitive industry. I appreciate your commitment to AC and the community Ivan and I hope you find interest enough to continue the journey with all of us. A toast to you all and a wish for many more years of AC success! :)(y)

Huge congratulations.

We all know there have been the odd issues but games survive on their gameplay and AC has a great gameplay.

I play grand tourism games until I got every car, I played all tomb raiders over and over until I got every secret, all crash bandicoot games until I got every box but AC has had me playing way longer than they did and I’m not even 50% to total stars :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please keep up the good work and I look forward the all the goodies we will get for your birthday ;);):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom