Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure 6 x Colosseums in 1 go - RESULTS

In about an hour or so I will be going for all 6 colosseums on 1 GD activation, as to if I will get all 6 it is everyone's guess considering the pittance that is tied with the drop rate. However, I feel that I need to do this and be the 'sacrificial lamb' who dares for the sake of increasing this forum's knowledge base.

Device
  1. Windows PC
In about an hour or so I will be going for all 6 colosseums on 1 GD activation, as to if I will get all 6 it is everyone's guess considering the pittance that is tied with the drop rate. However, I feel that I need to do this and be the 'sacrificial lamb' who dares for the sake of increasing this forum's knowledge base.

So the Roman Holiday collection (Seated Hermes, Capitoline Wolf, Capitoline Brutus, Furietti Centaurs and Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius) are all 0?
If so, good luck! That is a huge task!

So the Roman Holiday collection (Seated Hermes, Capitoline Wolf, Capitoline Brutus, Furietti Centaurs and Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius) are all 0?
If so, good luck! That is a huge task!
Yes sir, everything is at zero, zilch!
Thanks for the good luck message!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Community thanks you !

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Nice! Good luck!

Everything is at zero.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-28-19-38-25.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-28-19-38-25.png
    827.7 KB · Views: 309
Go for it and good luck (y)

how many pax do you have then?
More than 40k
Hoe exactly does familie ticket and alarmclock helps?
Family ticket = Double your passengers by 100%
Once all your buildings are empty you activate alarm clock to instantly have passengers in all your buildings

RESULTS

After 522 flights
Seated Hermes = 29
Capitoline Wolf = 25
Capitoline Brutus = 16 (this was my talisman it just refused to drop)
Furietti Centaurs = 25
Equestrian Statue = 24

After all that I have 2 Colosseums to show

Bonuses I used:
1 x Golden dice
1 x Business class
1 x Lucky cap
2 x Alarm clocks
1 x Family ticket
1 x Golden key
1 x Robot loader

Resources:
Fuel = 38 628 units
Passengers = 41 760
Time = 5 hrs 21 mins
Drinks = 8 or so (maybe more-ish) Beers (one can say at some point I was flying under the influence but I'm not admitting to anything)

RESULTS

After 522 flights
Seated Hermes = 29
Capitoline Wolf = 25
Furietti Centaurs = 25
Equestrian Statue = 24

Bonuses I used:
1 x Golden dice
1 x Business class
1 x Lucky cap
2 x Alarm clocks
1 x Family ticket
1 x Golden key
1 x Robot loader

Resources:
Fuel = 38 628 units
Passengers = 41 760
Time = 5 hrs 21 mins
Drinks = 8 or so (maybe more-ish) Beers (one can say at some point I was flying under the influence but I'm not admitting to anything)
I know you only got 2 but I would say that is very good going - your not far away from all the remaining 4.

Well done

RESULTS

After 522 flights
Seated Hermes = 29
Capitoline Wolf = 25
Furietti Centaurs = 25
Equestrian Statue = 24

Bonuses I used:
1 x Golden dice
1 x Business class
1 x Lucky cap
2 x Alarm clocks
1 x Family ticket
1 x Golden key
1 x Robot loader

Resources:
Fuel = 38 628 units
Passengers = 41 760
Time = 5 hrs 21 mins
That's not bad at all. You'll get it next time. It'll be Hermes who won't drop!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
hi teboho what was your strategy 50 flights to each then rotate thru?? i am going to have a pop at it soon .... could send 5 planes and send them to each destination each time but that would be a tad confusing i think lol

Top Bottom