Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8.29 - what I like, what I don't

volly

150+ Star Club
  1. Gifting is a bit less buggy now. It doesn't go back to the top on each time you accept a gift.

What I don't like:
  1. The only way now to remove the 500+ people who sent me gifts is to click the X on each one. It would really be nice to have a "remove all" button to do this. For folks who get a large number of gifts a day it be real nice to have.
    OPPS! after you collect the button changes to "Clear all" which does exactly what I ask for. NICE!!!
  2. Collections - when you completed a collection you sometimes got a building. You could tap on this building in the collections area and get the stats like how many coin per hour, number of squares and so forth to see if it was worth completing the collection in question. Why was this removed and put back to just the name of the building and if it is commerce or something else? Please put it back.
  3. The daily "log on to Facebook" nag. Some folks just don't use that high security risk faceplant app. PLEASE - For the love of all that is good - will you turn that nag off?
Overall it looks like they fixed most of the buggy stuff. Thank you Devs for your hard work.

Top Bottom