Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.25 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Thanks. We'll check all the possible reasons, but according to our data at least some of you who report the gifts being 'missing' have indeed blocked push notifications from Airport City and couldn't get them because of it.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This one below if from our support team if it might help.

If you don't see notifications for Airport City app

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications, try these steps:

- Make sure that notifications enabled. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.

- If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.

- Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off.

- If you’ve recently installed an app/update or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications, try these steps:

- Make sure that notifications enabled. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.

- If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.

- If you’ve recently installed an app/update or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.
All of this is good but it’s not common knowledge to many and by the amount of people who have actually received the gifts it looks as though many don’t know or it just doesn’t work as I have everything as per the above from the support team.

If GI are going to give awards/gifts etc through this process then it should be told to users so they can set it up.

I have no interest in the gifts on this occasion as I completed the quest very quickly but this is just typical of the lack of official info from GI.

The fact Ivan has come o n here and told us is great and very much appreciated but If you hadn’t come on here and mentioned it then no would know for sure - there is no communication from any other source

I didn't receive that gift either. I've checked my ipad and i) allow notifications is ON; ii) Banners is selected (in fact, all are selected: banners, sounds and badges(?)); iii) DND is OFF; and iv) I'm always connected either by wi-fi or mobile data

However, you said also that

The gifts for iOS players were sent directly through the in-game notifications — the same way there's a notification about a weekend code in the last few months. If notifications from the game are turned off by player himself, there's no way for us to deliver them.

And I don't remember ever receiving a weekend code notification.

What am I missing?

I didn't receive that gift either. I've checked my ipad and i) allow notifications is ON; ii) Banners is selected (in fact, all are selected: banners, sounds and badges(?)); iii) DND is OFF; and iv) I'm always connected either by wi-fi or mobile data

However, you said also that

And I don't remember ever receiving a weekend code notification.

What am I missing?
I don’t think ur missing anything - I just don’t think it works

On my iPhone I do get a weekly notification that there is a gift - It’s a reminder about the weekly code. On my iPad it comes every now and then but not every week

I receive regularly a message on iPad and on Android tablet on Friday afternoons - Pilot, a gift is awaiting you - I understand it as a reminder for the weekly code.

This time however I receive an error message (and it pops up really often): perhaps it's something Ivan could investigate:

IMG_0275.PNG

I have checked all correct, I received the notifications about the weekly gift code but I have not received anything about an extra gift code for late delivery of the IOS version, I will put in a tech support!

Top Bottom