Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.25 update

KeepCalm_AC.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033dtd7c
Username
A-Yannou
With all concerns understandable we should always remember that this forum is not an official AC platform. So any form of communication from Ivan or Ur-quan is appreciated. At times I feel that we treat both our friends as our tokens and whenever something doesn't go our way we rant and summon them here for an explanation this, I feel is wrong on our side. Remember that they are servicing us (this forum) out of their own accord (in other words they are volunteering). So every time when we feel a bit of frustration let us remember to not step too hard on the peddle.
As always with you, very well said.
Keep the good spirit in this game and in this forum.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
We all know that It is in apple’s hands.
But what I would like to hear is that G! Will never do it again and use a timer between availability of update and beginning of the event.
Even my grand father could do it !

It happens to iOS player, but it was windows player before, and android too. It will happen again to all of us if G! Do not do anything. Whereas there is a ******* easy solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I play on both Android and iOS.
So, if one platform is delayed, at least I still can play on one.

Tom @greensmith used to play exclusively on iOS, but he plays on Android too nowadays.
You too can improve your chance (by playing on different platforms).
Actually, my Android device failed a while ago. But I do play on my Windows 10 Desktop.
Cheers,
Tom

We all know that It is in apple’s hands.
But what I would like to hear is that G! Will never do it again and use a timer between availability of update and beginning of the event.
Even my grand father could do it !

It happens to iOS player, but it was windows player before, and android too. It will happen again to all of us if G! Do not do anything. Whereas there is a ******* easy solution.
But, and there is a huge but. Events are so tight and quick there is very little time between them. If the timing was then controlled by apple, google and windows all releasing together then events would probably be cut in half as the timing for the next event would depend on the last event and not GI. . Not a bad thing maybe, but some people like the frenetic pace.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I’m with @Dafsade on this one. GI should be able to make a timer for the event to start when all platforms get the update. This is not the only mobile game I play, and I am 100% sure that it’s possible for the event to start at the same time for all platforms.

Less complain from the players (I think) and maybe less stress for GI too.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
But, and there is a huge but. Events are so tight and quick there is very little time between them. If the timing was then controlled by apple, google and windows all releasing together then events would probably be cut in half as the timing for the next event would depend on the last event and not GI. . Not a bad thing maybe, but some people like the frenetic pace.

G! Could do less but better !
Maybe some event less but with a high quality ! I thought Airport city was not a low cost game !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I’m with @Dafsade on this one. GI should be able to make a timer for the event to start when all platforms get the update. This is not the only mobile game I play, and I am 100% sure that it’s possible for the event to start at the same time for all platforms.

Less complain from the players (I think) and maybe less stress for GI too.

Absolutely ! Less stress for G! !

Top Bottom