Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.18 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
I've double checked and I'm receiving them from neighbours on iOS and Windows, that is to say they are being counted towards the event.

What operating system are you on?
Android. And already have 100 jackets from the previous event.
Oh, I just checked and I have 101 jackets, even though the infamous 100 items limit is on.
In the event windows it shows 11/100 jackets...

Android. And already have 100 jackets from the previous event.
Oh, I just checked and I have 101 jackets, even though the infamous 100 items limit is on.
In the event windows it shows 11/100 jackets...
I have well over 100 from previous, but I think it resets the event counter at zero. That sounds more like design than a bug. Either way, collecting 100 jackets should be easy work for a player of your calibre.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
yes, jackets received from neighbours are suppose to count. It maybe a glitch that GI is currently correcting and may introduce as a small update. Currently GI quality control has some issues as they are trying to release updates across a minium of 4 platforms. These platforms have difference which require slight changes. Depending on which platform they start with the changes may or may not be adjusted properly.
Along the same lines, my Karaoke building (the one that you purchase) isnt dropping items. It only states to drop drumsticks. Opened a ticket via the in-game chat. Hopefully it gets addressed soon

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Prior offers with an event building has, as far as I know, stated that it drops items. I cant see the same info for this building. Is the difference that the items required is not for a collection, but items for building(stadium)?
Yes it appears so. Well good thing I didnt buy it for items :LOL:

Free2Play i know i shouldnt tag you, but just to say, this is a fun, short event. Just what was needed after Christmas. Thank you.

Madge
I wholeheartedly concur!! I’ve been a bit under the weather and was disappointed when I thought this would be the first event I couldn’t complete since I started doing them right after I started playing almost a year ago. But it’s right what the doctored ordered and I can easily keep up between catnaps and breathing treatments! :love:

Many thanks GI for an event that has a little bit of something for everybody, with a proportionate, well-timed challenge level! Now if I could just figure out (n) how to get the event when it’s released on iOS (instead of the usual 24-48 hours delay :banghead::bawling:) I’d be a happy camper!! :rolleyes::whistle:

Hmm, I wonder what GI will say about this.

Sincerely, me too.
I'm not concerned this year, as this is my first time for this event.

But the 100 limit is a bit unfair compared to older player for all the play time. (require a bit of strategy and management to handle).
But if in addition it prevents to perform correctly one event, this begins to become a real shame...

I have 24 biker jackets from last year event, and now i'm stuck in 76 jackets. There're 100 jackets in my warehouse so I cant receive the jackets from my neighbours. The jackets aren't counted.
Just for curiosity: you can’t receive them from neighbors, but can you still pick them from arenas and camp sites?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I wholeheartedly concur!! I’ve been a bit under the weather and was disappointed when I thought this would be the first event I couldn’t complete since I started doing them right after I started playing almost a year ago. But it’s right what the doctored ordered and I can easily keep up between catnaps and breathing treatments! :love:

Many thanks GI for an event that has a little bit of something for everybody, with a proportionate, well-timed challenge level! Now if I could just figure out (n) how to get the event when it’s released on iOS (instead of the usual 24-48 hours delay :banghead::bawling:) I’d be a happy camper!! :rolleyes::whistle:

You can set the app to auto update, so wherever an update is available it's downloaded automatically. That's the way to go for a dedicated player (checking the store for updates manually is much more tedious).

We don't push the in-game update notification window to everyone immediately, because your local app store / google play / windows store might not have the update ready for you, it takes from 10 minutes up to 24 hours (sometimes even more) for any update to be delivered to players around the world from the moment we push the 'release' button in the store admin tool.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Just for curiosity: you can’t receive them from neighbors, but can you still pick them from arenas and camp sites?
Same on Windows.

I have checked and ones I collect from arena and campsite are being counted towards event collected 7/100
ones I collect from neighbours gifts are not being counted towards event.
The warehouse stock level is static on 100

- looks like the 100 item limit means you can't so this quest if you did it last year (unless you have both the space and resources to build 6 arenas and 6 campsites)

Top Bottom