Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.18 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Free2Play it looks like the Karaoke building isn't designated to drop any of the items except 10 drumsticks. The drumsticks are the only items listed when I click on the building. Assuming it's a bug?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I remember that you said before there is 4 major update in the year this mean every 4 months so this month the first major update ???
Actually, version 7.0 was due close to the end of last year based on Ivan's earlier report last year. However, he stated around last December that it will be sometime early this year that it would happen. I wouldnt expect v7.0 until at least March.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Well it was nice to have a few days off from a pointless quest, at least this one isn't just here to use fuel resources, instead it's just amazingly boring, played gi, played

Positive attitude of our players is that little thing that keeps us running, and makes every day at work a happy day! I'll substitute 'pointless quest' with 'exciting Christmas adventure' and 'boring' with 'casual' and send the regards to the rest of the team, lol.

Anyway, we actually do have a new special event in the works, but it's a bit early for a preview yet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Positive attitude of our players is that little thing that keeps us running, and makes every day at work a happy day! I'll substitute 'pointless quest' with 'exciting Christmas adventure' and 'boring' with 'casual' and send the regards to the rest of the team, lol.

Anyway, we actually do have a new special event in the works, but it's a bit early for a preview yet.
Good point..but I also think I understand his point..He meant the rewards are really repetitive (ie 90 coins/04h 00m, 126 coins/08h 00m, 156 coins/18h 00m or 57 coins/ 01h 00m) That makes the Christmas event too normal (Pointless as he described) but anyway If I didn't think GI could deliver I wouldn't be playing so..still love the game

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Are the jackets received from neighbours supposed to count towards the 100 goal? Mine do not, only the ones from buildings.

yes, jackets received from neighbours are suppose to count. It maybe a glitch that GI is currently correcting and may introduce as a small update. Currently GI quality control has some issues as they are trying to release updates across a minium of 4 platforms. These platforms have difference which require slight changes. Depending on which platform they start with the changes may or may not be adjusted properly.

Top Bottom