Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.15 update

Another quest I will fail at because I need Massive Spotlight for flights and I have none. I have flown over 30 flights to Lima and not one drop. So I am shut down from flying to Monrovia, same thing happened in last quest. Of course I can buy one from these money grabbers but I refuse to play GI’s game and give them my money again and again.
Not sure what others do in this situation, I hope no one is paying for that will just encourage this
Behavior
If you have Shaman Drum, it will remove it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Is anybody else noticing what seems to be server issues? 3 games, 2 computers & android. Can't visit neighbors on 1 game, others ok. Then can't visit on another game, but first 2 ok. Same with gifting. Not dropping hats from planes & guest planes for about 5 minutes, then it's ok. Then the problem moves to the next game, and so on and so on and so on. Real PIA. I have a stable internet connection. Plus the problem seems to be only 1 game at a time.

it's been happening to my main game(Windows) since the last update. it randomly losses connection. Before landing any planes I always make sure to check by clicking/accepting gifts and if it doesn't respond, I would need to restart, wait for the game to connect, then check again. sometimes it lasts 5-15 minutes other times 40 mins to an hour. it gets very frustrating when you've got big planes stuck/delayed for an hour because they wouldn't count passengers or event points if you were to land them.

Hi,

Regarding the 'bowl of riches', do you know if it works on the neighbour building collection for the event (here the pioneer trail collection) ?

I know it is efficient for the flights (I have tested it last event), but nor sure for the buildings (during last event, the burial vault seem not to be improved during the bowl usage).

Has anyone some clues on that ? Thanks in advance !

Hi,

Regarding the 'bowl of riches', do you know if it works on the neighbour building collection for the event (here the pioneer trail collection) ?

I know it is efficient for the flights (I have tested it last event), but nor sure for the buildings (during last event, the burial vault seem not to be improved during the bowl usage).

Has anyone some clues on that ? Thanks in advance !
Doesnt work with buildings. Nothing does, just a good dose of patience!!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
By the way, I totally forgot about that, but Mystery Super Building 6 is available in the Store since 6.15, too. There're a total of 9 buildings there from special events dating back to 2016 and 2017. If you're new to Airport City and couldn't get the reward buildings for free while those events happened during previous years, that's an option to get them with Airport Cash.

SGvYYmTClDtpLXVzrRgWKkWp8mdlkk.png

gNFifsqyhEWTx6zbuJb6zW7itkQRES.png

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
By the way, I totally forgot about that, but Mystery Super Building 6 is available in the Store since 6.15, too. There're a total of 9 buildings there from special events dating back to 2016 and 2017. If you're new to Airport City and couldn't get the reward buildings for free while those events happened during previous years, that's an option to get them with Airport Cash.

SGvYYmTClDtpLXVzrRgWKkWp8mdlkk.png

gNFifsqyhEWTx6zbuJb6zW7itkQRES.png
I would very much like to see "quantum skyscraper" in a MSB package.

Hi, David. Can you open a ticket and describe your ingame problems, please?
On that way GI can located them and try to fix them asap.... Thanks.
I have 2 gi tickets open, ticket 1 #682724 alliance missions and flight sims not showing up when game starts, ticket 2 #682726 gifting and visiting problem, contacted them on 11-16-18, still having problems

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hey everyone!
The next update is rather small one, but the good news it comes out this week!

bmxb8EgZMUcugJNuF1OqYjqBYAw1l8.png

• Thanksgiving Day special event with a new reward building: Brick Mansion
  • The event will feature new flights: Richmond, Leiden, Manila, and others
  • Collect Pilgrim Hats during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Pilgrim Hats to purchase bonuses and Mystery Super Buildings in the event shop
  • One more building, Fair, will be available through direct purchase (not related to the fair outside the city limits that was a limited time offer previously)
  • Small bug fixes
S7m20e677nuQ0PMBgNMvJgwvszupDp.png
Happy belated birthday Ivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baz :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Both gift counter and gift search work fine for me. Can you please elaborate?
When a gift is returned the list jumps up or down erratically.
There used to be a search box in the received gifts list - very useful when one wants to see and take or send only a certain item.
Also in the received gifts list upon pressing the "Take all" button the "Attention" labeled window showed how many items will be lost if we continue. Probably you don't have the 100 limit that's why you don't see it ;):LOL::LOL::LOL:
But I do have the limit and it pisses me off, btw.:mask: :inpain:
Anyway, hope the other items will get sorted out soon. Cheers!

Top Bottom