Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.15 update

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Is anybody else noticing what seems to be server issues? 3 games, 2 computers & android. Can't visit neighbors on 1 game, others ok. Then can't visit on another game, but first 2 ok. Same with gifting. Not dropping hats from planes & guest planes for about 5 minutes, then it's ok. Then the problem moves to the next game, and so on and so on and so on. Real PIA. I have a stable internet connection. Plus the problem seems to be only 1 game at a time.

I haven't experienced any issues like you describe yet.

However, I am curious if anyone has figured out how often the server syncs with the local game, specifically as it applies to the event competition. While I had collected 516 hats on my machine, it took quite a bit of time for the game to update my ranking to show that number. During that waiting period, my game updated to show visits and gifts, but this screen took even longer to update. I'm wondering why. Is the frequency different than the rest of the social features of the game?

Thanksgiving Day.gif

However, I am curious if anyone has figured out how often the server syncs with the local game, specifically as it applies to the event competition. While I had collected 516 hats on my machine, it took quite a bit of time for the game to update my ranking to show that number. During that waiting period, my game updated to show visits and gifts, but this screen took even longer to update. I'm wondering why. Is the frequency different than the rest of the social features of the game?

View attachment 16639
I have observed that same behavior in previous challenges since leagues started. Sometimes it takes more time to sync

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034xvuiw
Username
Arizsumda
Another quest I will fail at because I need Massive Spotlight for flights and I have none. I have flown over 30 flights to Lima and not one drop. So I am shut down from flying to Monrovia, same thing happened in last quest. Of course I can buy one from these money grabbers but I refuse to play GI’s game and give them my money again and again.
Not sure what others do in this situation, I hope no one is paying for that will just encourage this
Behavior

Another quest I will fail at because I need Massive Spotlight for flights and I have none. I have flown over 30 flights to Lima and not one drop. So I am shut down from flying to Monrovia, same thing happened in last quest. Of course I can buy one from these money grabbers but I refuse to play GI’s game and give them my money again and again.
Not sure what others do in this situation, I hope no one is paying for that will just encourage this
Behavior
You can make your own massive spotlight in the meteorological lab.

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}

View attachment 16639
Screenshot_20181115-163813_Airport City.jpg

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Behavior
Get them from neighbours? :) Baz

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Behavior
I think Monrovia is Landing Lamp? Again, you can get these from neighbours. Baz :)

Top Bottom