Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.13 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There're lots of sales, offers, etc. in the game at any given moment. I can't comment on any future offers or their availability officially, or I would break my NDA with all nasty things that follow after that.

BUT it is safe to presume that if a certain offer has been around bi-weekly for many years, it's good enough for the developers to keep it the way it is.
.....and there you have it. Thanks.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
There're lots of sales, offers, etc. in the game at any given moment. I can't comment on any future offers or their availability officially, or I would break my NDA with all nasty things that follow after that.

BUT it is safe to presume that if a certain offer has been around bi-weekly for many years, it's good enough for the developers to keep it the way it is.
Thank you, fully understand your position. I think this is an added extra and not something superceding the usual offer. One is entitled to panic occasionally. Cheers Baz :) :)

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi there, we have a 6.13 update coming up later this week, and it's a Halloween one. What a lucky coincidence it turned out to be 'the 13th' release! Here's a preview.

XdZVhpLy5xNKpIjq5SriM1Yb4Khfuu.png

Special Event
  • The Dark Skies special event with a new reward building: Asylum
  • Collect Ectoplasm during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Ectoplasm to purchase bonuses and buildings in the event shop
  • One more building, Haunted Hotel, will be available through direct purchase
UI & Art
  • Unique Quest Book icons for five early level collections' side quests that we've introduced in 6.10 update — Trade Island, Guns of Boom, and others
Gameplay
  • Tactical Mode on/off setting will now be saved upon exiting the building interaction menu — you can use it all the time once again if you want to
  • The option to rotate the building by tapping it while in the building interaction menu is back, although you can certainly use a Rotate button nearby to do the same thing
Tech Updates & Bug Fixes
  • We've updated our game engine to the latest available stable version Unity 2018.2, which is a major step towards new features going forward, but there're inevitable minor bugs that might pop up here and there
  • Fixed: erratic map scroll during the road construction
  • Fixed: 'become an expert' notification message showing up when it shouldn't
  • Fixed: the inability to complete construction of the last Reserve Hangar upgrade
  • Fixed: the Oil Refinery header image picking up a header image from the previous menu
  • Fixed: the clouds behavior being broken for the last few updates
gmcXgmmfnFfRmwpegEqT3chkjo36qK.png

Cheers,
Ivan.
Hi Ivan, trust you are well.

will the developers be doing anything about all the excess buildings in our warehouses? Be good to be able to sell them off, seeing as we earned them. Cheers Baz :)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan, trust you are well.

will the developers be doing anything about all the excess buildings in our warehouses? Be good to be able to sell them off, seeing as we earned them. Cheers Baz :)

There's a long — almost never-ending, that is — list of future improvements we have in mind. That's both our own team's ideas, player suggestions, strategy goals set by our company, and various bug fixes. We combine a certain number of those features into each update to keep everyone happy as far as happy can go in a free to play game. So, the answer here is: the developers might be doing something about excess buildings in one of the future updates, but as of now there's no fixed date / update for that. The same thing goes for many other things that we squeeze in when we have some spare time in-between major features.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There's a long — almost never-ending, that is — list of future improvements we have in mind. That's both our own team's ideas, player suggestions, strategy goals set by our company, and various bug fixes. We combine a certain number of those features into each update to keep everyone happy as far as happy can go in a free to play game. So, the answer here is: the developers might be doing something about excess buildings in one of the future updates, but as of now there's no fixed date / update for that. The same thing goes for many other things that we squeeze in when we have some spare time in-between major features.
It's on the table...fair enough (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Having some extra buildings in the warehouse can be good in case you accidentally sell one instead of putting it into the warehouse. I don't mind it. And if you want to keep one or two, there is no difference how many there are.

Top Bottom