Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.13 update

:(:(:( I think my poor old laptop can't keep up with the advances and requirements of this game. My airplanes have all disappeared when landing, just the cute little propellers show on TP, nothing on other planes. Thank goodness the little pilot's cap icon shows up.
only props.JPG

:(:(:( I think my poor old laptop can't keep up with the advances and requirements of this game. My airplanes have all disappeared when landing, just the cute little propellers show on TP, nothing on other planes. Thank goodness the little pilot's cap icon shows up.
View attachment 16104
laughing.gif
Love it, that's a new one! LOL

@crescent moon That's not just your laptop. On my lumia 1520, the framerate dropped from perfectly fine down to something like 2FPS. The new version is unplayable.
Free2Play is this a bug that will get fixed or was the increase in hardware requirements intended?
Same here. My support account on my old android device is shutting down whenever i open the game.
Is it because the new game engine, Ivan?

Trybat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032g28rv
Username
Trybat
View attachment 16104
Awesome! You have your own fleet of ghost planes! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Free2Play
Since we are tagging you for ever nickle and dime.
Shuv it up AMZ, as iz late.
You did time in WA, so u know!
Oh, Oh ,Oh ,o aka Rodney Dangerfield!!!!
What are we, 2 to 3 days in, bud a bing and no update!!!
Oh ve!!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Suggestion for next special event.
Building that you buy with greens could drop seldom instead very seldom like buildings you get as reward. This won't affect game balance
I'm all for it. Any building that would tweak drop rates would be one worth doing an event for. These are out of the box ways of creating very interesting event rewards. Of course, such a reward may require a more difficult event, but I dont think anyone would mind.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Cheers,
Ivan.[/QUOTE]
Hi Ivan, the offer of 3 X Greenies appears to have changed to 2 -- Is this a one off? I have been happy to pay cash everytime the offer comes up, now, if it's changed then this seems to be a slap in the face to those who were used to paying for 3 x greenies and apart from that, you will have lost my regular custom?

Cheers Baz :)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan, the offer of 3 X Greenies appears to have changed to 2 -- Is this a one off? I have been happy to pay cash everytime the offer comes up, now, if it's changed then this seems to be a slap in the face to those who were used to paying for 3 x greenies and apart from that, you will have lost my regular custom?

Cheers Baz :)

There're lots of sales, offers, etc. in the game at any given moment. I can't comment on any future offers or their availability officially, or I would break my NDA with all nasty things that follow after that.

BUT it is safe to presume that if a certain offer has been around bi-weekly for many years, it's good enough for the developers to keep it the way it is.

Top Bottom