Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

50% Off Land Expansion (3 day offer)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
We get those every two weeks. Most of the times the regular offers (landexpansion, bankoffers (to buy with real money)) aren't mentioned anymore.
Even S2 planes for tokens aren't news anymore these days...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Maybe like my suggestion, one thread where every time GI has a ingame offer a post is added so we/new players can predict when the next offer comes around? Now they are not posted regular, you can't find them if you need to etc....

Maybe like my suggestion, one thread where every time GI has a ingame offer a post is added so we/new players can predict when the next offer comes around? Now they are not posted regular, you can't find them if you need to etc....

To be fair, the offers only come about every few weeks, as the Airport City News section of the forum is just for this kind of information.

The problem tucking them all away in one thread, is that people then have to scroll through to find the information.

I will look at creating an archive forum shortly so when the offer has finished, the thread will be removed.

Top Bottom