Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 4 planes lost

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
Just got home and opened my game to land my planes. I am missing 4 PPDs - warehouse says "show", but there is nothing to show. I know this has happened to others - did it resolve itself or did you need a ticket?
that frequently happens unfortunally - all I can say opening a ticket and than tagging gt_city with the ticket number helps on the same day - since I WASTED over 1 MONTH on my lost plane cause the suppost is to dumb to go on the toilet .... its the only way

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Just got home and opened my game to land my planes. I am missing 4 PPDs - warehouse says "show", but there is nothing to show. I know this has happened to others - did it resolve itself or did you need a ticket?
I have had the same issue last night and they just returned to the hangars now. It happened on my support aswell during the maintenance last week.
I noticed that this happens more easily if you don't wait for the planes to properly take off, so wait until all planes are in the air before you leave your city to minimize the risk of losing planes.

Top Bottom