Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

3 Regrets after playing for 13 months

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
What do u get from private school and courthouse?
How often will u recieve Sky Capytain?
After you collect Cards on the Table for Private School and More precious than Gold for Courthouse, you get the Mysterious Bonus along with 1500 coin and 500 exp. Sky Captain has 1/9 chance. But, it has Golden Toad, Alarm Clock and Inconvertible Coin. So, 4/9 chance of something useful.

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
1701880535015.png

Can't say no to this broad ;)

The wiki is awesome, but I didn't get around to read it all yet, it's a tome :)
I would not recommend reading the wiki like an extreme Tolstoy novel 😅. But the uses of it regarding buildings are to see if that building fits with your game play after Madlen says you have to build one. Ask yourself: Are you short on space? Do you have millions of coins and no longer need coin-producing buildings? The info in the wiki will help you select which buildings to keep in your city, which to move to your warehouse, and which to build more of, depending on what stage you are at in the game. Or you can always just post here for advice, and you will get 10 opinions :). I currently only keep coin-producing buildings that do something else for me (i.e., pax bonus; drops for bonus collections), but that is because of my current stage in the game.

Top Bottom