Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 2 accounts in 1 device?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
Hi, i was wondering, is it possible to play 2 accounts on 1 android devices, Because the game is getting boring ngl, specially when you are dealing with hard times and low on coins
and you have to wait an entire day to collect the income from your commerces so is it possible to have 2 Accounts on 1 device?

Hi, i was wondering, is it possible to play 2 accounts on 1 android devices, Because the game is getting boring ngl, specially when you are dealing with hard times and low on coins
and you have to wait an entire day to collect the income from your commerces so is it possible to have 2 Accounts on 1 device?
You can make 100 accounts (emails) in this website and play the game in one device.
https://www.trail.gg/

Actually depends on android device, but my tablet allows multiple accounts to be created, so I have 4 games on my tablet and have to switch between them. As long as each game has different email address you should be fine.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
Actually depends on android device, but my tablet allows multiple accounts to be created, so I have 4 games on my tablet and have to switch between them. As long as each game has different email address you should be fine.
So how do you play multiple accounts

Wait how would you know if it supports it?
By actually looking:

2022-02-12-10-27-44-651.jpg

Top Bottom