Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 launch ready boxes opened

I'm able to access it now, however I'm allowed to edit it as well.
I can't exactly remember, but I believe I had the same problem - I can either give access to anyone for everything or restrict the access to specific google id's.
The access issue is solved.
With regards to editing, should I restrict this option?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just to let everyone know new quest dancing with the leprechauns is live on facebook.

Attachments

• 2018-03-06.png
    2018-03-06.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
A very interesting thread.....

I am a former developer and I have had to write 'weighted random number generators' in my former life. IMHO, the number of launch boxes opened and the speed in which you open them should be completely immaterial, as the general regularity of launch items seem to be fairly consistent, based on the player statistics that have been submitted (with, let's say a 5%/-5% tolerance for each launch item).

However, I think G! have incorporated a tweaked 'weighted random number generator', as in my experience, there have been too many times that I have, for example, picked up three main stabilizers in succession. Of course this could happen, but I feel that it's happened too many times to be considered completely randomly weighted.

For the geeks amongst you, search for "random generator with weightings" from your favourite search engine for more information of implementation.

A very interesting thread.....

I am a former developer and I have had to write 'weighted random number generators' in my former life. IMHO, the number of launch boxes opened and the speed in which you open them should be completely immaterial, as the general regularity of launch items seem to be fairly consistent, based on the player statistics that have been submitted (with, let's say a 5%/-5% tolerance for each launch item).

However, I think G! have incorporated a tweaked 'weighted random number generator', as in my experience, there have been too many times that I have, for example, picked up three main stabilizers in succession. Of course this could happen, but I feel that it's happened too many times to be considered completely randomly weighted.

For the geeks amongst you, search for "random generator with weightings" from your favourite search engine for more information of implementation.
Thanks @ryder for this insight it definitely will help us to predict our results and decrease our stress levels.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Just to help with the data I opened 20 Launch boxes...
0 PEB
2 MS
4 LFT
5 SF
3 EB
4 AS
2 SFT

Would think that must be fairly consistent? Think I'll open 20 at a time each time to see how they compare...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c91d1g
Username
BrianIYC
Here's on my end, I'll open another 100 soon

Attachments

• 100 Launch Ready.JPG
    100 Launch Ready.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 206
These are the new averages and @Onat42 results:
Results
PEB: 11
MS: 9
LFT: 17
SFR: 11
EB: 16
SFT: 13
AS: 23
...And averages:
PEB: 5.53%
MS: 10.78%
LFT: 15.67%
SFR: 19.73%
EB : 20.47%
SFT: 11.27%
AS: 16.47%

These are the results and averages after @brian97 offering
Results:
PEB: 3
MS: 9
LFT: 14
SFR: 25
EB:17
SFT: 16
AS: 16
...And the averages:
PEB: 5.87%
MS: 10.67%
LFT: 15.87%
SFR: 19.13%
EB: 19.80%
SFT: 11.27%
AS: 17.40%

These are the results after @Teboho added his results:
Results:
PEB: 6
MS: 12
LFT: 14
SFR: 20
EB: 26
SFT:13
AS: 9

...And the new averages:
PEB: 5.88%
MS: 10.75%
LFT: 15.75%
SFR: 19.19%
EB: 20.19%
SFT: 11.38%
AS: 16.88%

The spreadsheet has been updated as well.

Top Bottom