Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 launch ready boxes opened

Just opened 100 boxes. Got 92 PEBs and 8 MS.

Then I woke up.

:)

P
giphy.gif

Well maybe 2 thoughts about it:
1. Traveling 'back' in the time zone allows you to gain more time.
2. BUT, how do you get there? First you 'loose' that time or wise versa.

And who controls it? A software, which is unable to get to point number 2.
And now?
Its a thing i do not prentend to understand ! From france to the uk you go back an hour. At the moment I still have French time on my tablet. I'm on automatic time zone. Tomorrow morning I will try my laptop and see if I get blocked. I have ZERO confidence. No way is my main game getting turned on till i know it works!

My support account had 100 launch ready boxes lay unopened and today I made a conscious decision to open them, I'm not sure what will these statistics mean but I hope they do share some light of any form while we try to decipher and predict this game.

My results:

PEB: 6
MS: 9
LFT:13
SF: 24
EB: 23
SFT: 10
AS: 15

Error margin +/- 1% (PEB, MS no errors there). I sure hope to repeat this experiment with a different game so as to get the deviation.

PEB were # 20, 24, 25, 42, 47 & 92.
Ok my results

PEB 9
MS 7
LFT 13
SF 23
EB 24
SFT 7
AS 17
Fairly similar

Ha bh

I'm in the uk and last time I came back i got blocked for travelling back in time!!
My experience: I am in eet time zone, I travel quite often to cet (1 hour difference) and couple of time during the year to another time zones (US, Dubai etc.). On my main game I can't remember to have experienced a time traveler ban. Someone from GI told me that if time changes as a consequence of a time zone change, it is not considered as a time travel, only if the time is changed manually within the current time zone. I was also told that in order to be on the secure side it is good to exit the game before going online in another time zone (say once exiting the airplane) and start it again once the time zone has already been changed.
I have to say however that one of my support games was banned once during the last year without travelling anywhere and without having an interest in time travelling - what I do there is only visiting neighbors' planetariums and sending 20 gifts daily (anyway I can do this once a day and it is done through the server, so no local time change could help here something). I sent a message to GI, they asked me to prove by screenshot that the time was configured to be changed automatically and in a day or two they released the game.

My experience: I am in eet time zone, I travel quite often to cet (1 hour difference) and couple of time during the year to another time zones (US, Dubai etc.). On my main game I can't remember to have experienced a time traveler ban. Someone from GI told me that if time changes as a consequence of a time zone change, it is not considered as a time travel, only if the time is changed manually within the current time zone. I was also told that in order to be on the secure side it is good to exit the game before going online in another time zone (say once exiting the airplane) and start it again once the time zone has already been changed.
I have to say however that one of my support games was banned once during the last year without travelling anywhere and without having an interest in time travelling - what I do there is only visiting neighbors' planetariums and sending 20 gifts daily (anyway I can do this once a day and it is done through the server, so no local time change could help here something). I sent a message to GI, they asked me to prove by screenshot that the time was configured to be changed automatically and in a day or two they released the game.
OK? Maybe you can clear up for me;i am on automatic time zone gmt +1 which is France, but now im in the uk i am still showing french time, not uk time. surely the time should correct itself. thats why im not turning on my main game. Yes I get it back, but i would not get alliance tasks for the week!

OK? Maybe you can clear up for me;i am on automatic time zone gmt +1 which is France, but now im in the uk i am still showing french time, not uk time. surely the time should correct itself. thats why im not turning on my main game. Yes I get it back, but i would not get alliance tasks for the week!

I think you could do as follows, safely.

In UK your computer is on French time , say 5:00pm
Do not start the game but change the computer's time to UK, say 4:00pm
Wait at least an hour so that UK time is ahead of the French time when you changed it, eg 5:00pm+ UK time.
Open Game and cross fingers !.

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom