Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

İnception with Airport City

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
My oldest son started playing it and showed me the game (it was on my ipad, obviously I "hijacked" it)
I really don't remember when, just that "a long awaited mail" (or was it the mushrooms one? It certainly involved some kind of knives) was running. I think it was in 2016

So, your game is actually the one of your son ???

Dem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Trix
My wife and I had just upgraded our phones, we were sitting upstairs smoking and for some reason while I was downloading other games to the phone I stumbled on this....now it is the only game on the phone.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I came across the game of Airport City in the apps store, downloaded it and played for about a year, before finding the members forum website. Of all the free download games available at that time, Airport City game looked the most interesting. Have now been playing for almost four years, and almost three years as a forum member.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I was playing the game in solo bliss, but it seemed to be taking ages, so I goggled it to see if anyone had posted any tips anywhere, and found the sight. I am not on twitterbook or any of that stuff!
So that’s how you found the forum or the game?
I found the forum some time after I started playing, when I lose my game completely, for the SECOND time (the first time I just restarted from scratch). I was trying to understand how could I get it back without having to restart all over again. But I only started to use the forum intensively a year ago, when I decided it was time to join an alliance.

So that’s how you found the forum or the game?
I found the forum some time after I started playing, when I lose my game completely, for the SECOND time (the first time I just restarted from scratch). I was trying to understand how could I get it back without having to restart all over again. But I only started to use the forum intensively a year ago, when I decided it was time to join an alliance.

Good point - that's how I found the forum. The game - well I used to play a game where you built and managed your own airline, but the game was no longer compatible with windows versions, and was expensive to buy again, so was looking for an airline game - and got hooked! - the rest is now history as time has so moved on!

Top Bottom